Airbag Readiness Alert Light
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BriggZ
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Airbag Readiness Alert Light in Cadillac SRX Forums; Was running errands today and the airbag alert light stayed on after start and Service Airbag message came on on ...
    BriggZ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS, LUXw/Nav & Sun Roof, RWD; 2012 SRX Performance FWD

Airbag Readiness Alert Light

Was running errands today and the airbag alert light stayed on after start and Service Airbag message came on on the DIC. This is the second time this has happened. The first was a day after I took delivery in November and I took it back to the dealer. They said it threw a code to check the connectors. They did that and it solved the problem until today. Has anyone seen this problem before?? Headed back to the dealer on Tuesday. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Airbag Readiness Alert Light

BriggZ, I'm pleased that you'll be bringing your latest concern to your dealer's attention this week. Please keep us updated on your progress and email me at any point if you would like us to step in and contact your dealer on your behalf!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

BriggZ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS, LUXw/Nav & Sun Roof, RWD; 2012 SRX Performance FWD
    Thanks Katie. Got the car back this morning and they found code B0019. Removed front seat and center console to gain access to SDM, found connector fretting at SDM. Repaired connector and it looks like they may have also replaced the SDM as well. Light is off so we will see. As usual, when I took it in, the light was not on and it never came on at the dealership.
    Scott2012 likes this.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Airbag Readiness Alert Light

Thanks for the update, BriggZ! I'm available at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com if you continue to have frustrations and would like me to investigate.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.