opinions
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, opinions in Cadillac SRX Forums; Hey I am looking to purchase the new 2013 SRX wheels...which do you guys think look better? The v spoke ...
    Cb4h is offline Cadillac Owners Member

opinions

Hey

I am looking to purchase the new 2013 SRX wheels...which do you guys think look better? The v spoke or the new standard 7 spoke wheels? I see the v spoke are in midnight silver, atleast you can order them in that, any idea what that looks like? Also, what are the part numbers for the new 7 spokes...i can easily see the parts for the v spoke but i cant seem to find the part numbers for the new 7 spokes....thanks in advance for your help

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Re: opinions

I'm getting the V series rims on my new '13.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    I'm getting the V series rims on my new '13.

When are you getting your 2013 SRX Joshua?

EDIT* Captain I read in another thread that you are getting the Platinum ICE with all the goodies too!

When is it coming in???

SteveWise is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

I just ordered a '13 SRX Premium (Gray Flannel Metallic w/Light Titanium interior). I look looked long and hard at all three choices of wheels. I first liked the chrome V-spoke wheels but ordered with the base wheels. The chromes are definitely nice, but in the end I decided they were a little too "bling-y" for me, and the base wheels are stylish enough. Just my personal taste, but either choice is a good one!

Steve

P.S. I've been reading both this and the CUE forums for a while now, and I'd like to thank you all for helping me to decide to buy an SRX. The next 6-8 weeks are going to be difficult!!

Congratulations and best of luck with your new order... BTW: That is a great color choice and the standard 20" rims are a very nice looking wheel also. I choose the exact same color as you however, I elected to go with the new 20" one piece aluminum optional wheel. I had noticed that you talked about 3 wheels but you didn't mention that wheel in your decision making process so I thought I would share my new SRX photo with you. If perchance you were to like that wheel option you would still have time to change your choice.

davedogcaddy and davedogcaddy like this.

SteveWise is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thanks, Marc. Very nice photo. I did look at all 3 choices of wheels, and ruled out the aluminiums first. Nothing wrong with them, but I had to eliminate one, then another. In my opinion, there is no bad choice for wheels on a '13!

I agree... either choice of wheels will look great on your new Premium SRX.

Cb4h is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Hey guys thanks for the input
    Steve congrats on the premium!! I kinda wish i had opted for that due to the rear heated seats...o well maybe next time and marc i love those wheels I think I am going to go with them for the simple reason that i think the v wheels are kinda blingy .....anyway thanks guys have a great day!!
    Marc NY and Marc NY like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cb4h View Post
    Hey guys thanks for the input
    .... and marc i love those wheels I think I am going to go with them for the simple reason that i think the v wheels are kinda blingy .....anyway thanks guys have a great day!!
    There is another added benefit to those aluminum spoke wheels and that is when you get to see them in motion. "Those new wheels really look sharp... especially when the sunlight hits and reflects off those spinning wheels ... " as explained to me by my wife when she saw my SRX going down the road ...

Likely is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

SteveWise......

Welcome to the forum!!!!! You are going to just love your new 2013 SRX, they are really agreat vehicle...The wheel debate is something it seems like every buyer goes through.. The polished aluminum is very nice.. Enjoy your new ride!!!!!!

Likely

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Congratulations and welcome SteveWise! We're looking forward to pictures of your new SRX when it's in!
    Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

I wish the V spoke wheels were a installed option and not LPO. Their price is very high.

beachcad is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Luxury AWD

Quote Originally Posted by b4z View Post
    I wish the V spoke wheels were a installed option and not LPO. Their price is very high.
    For 2013, they are a $895 installed option for the performamce/premium collection.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Or $1 195 if you're in Canada. And Marc, my SRX should be arriving within two weeks/ week and a half!
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    Or $1 195 if you're in Canada. And Marc, my SRX should be arriving within two weeks/ week and a half!
    Captain, I know that you will quickly share some photos of your new SRX too!

I can't wait to hear what new mods you will be installing on your brand new SRX!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.