2013 SRX: Ordering soon... - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2013 SRX: Ordering soon... in Cadillac SRX Forums; I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment, cadillac 31! My offer does stand, so please feel free to get in ...
    Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: 2013 SRX: Ordering soon...

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment, cadillac 31! My offer does stand, so please feel free to get in touch with me as you continue to car shop. I'ma lways on hand to help!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

cadillac 31 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment, cadillac 31! My offer does stand, so please feel free to get in touch with me as you continue to car shop. I'ma lways on hand to help!

Best,

Katie
    Thank you katie well i had to resort to ordering my srx... They told me 2 month wait ... Damn i dont wanna wait lol What is the usual wait time for ordered cars if you know please

Hi again, cadillac 31! Your dealer is actually in the best position to have the most up-to-date information regarding your order. I'm available in the meantime, however, whenever you would like me to check your order status for details. Please feel free to email me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com or send me a private message anytime!

Best,

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hi again, cadillac 31! Your dealer is actually in the best position to have the most up-to-date information regarding your order. I'm available in the meantime, however, whenever you would like me to check your order status for details. Please feel free to email me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com or send me a private message anytime!

Best,

Katie
    Would you happen to know if gray flannel is discontinued on srx 13

vi2k13 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium AWD - Platinum Ice/Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac 31 View Post
    Thank you katie well i had to resort to ordering my srx... They told me 2 month wait ... Damn i dont wanna wait lol What is the usual wait time for ordered cars if you know please
    I too was told the wait was 2 months but mine was shipped out of the factory 2 days ago - precisely 4 weeks after placing the order. Now they say it will take up to another 2 weeks for it to reach here because it has to come all the way from Ramos Arizpe, Mexico. Depending on your location it could be much faster for you. I wouldn't get discouraged by dealer's comments.

IMO, placing a factory order is the best way to get the car with exact configuration you want without paying for features and options you do not want.

Good luck!

SteveWise is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

Gray Flannel Metallic is available on the 2013 SRX. My soon-to-be delivered S013 SRX Premium is going to be Gray Flannel Metallic. The dealership promised delivery in 6-8 weeks, but in my case it's going to be just over 5 weeks.

FYI, you can look at SRX color, wheel, interior, and other options at the Cadillac web site http://www.cadillac.com/srx-luxury-crossover.html. You can build your own SRX and get an idea of what it will look like and what the MSRP will be. If it's convenient for you, I suggest that you take some time to stop by a dealership to get a look in person!

Would you happen to know if gray flannel is discontinued on srx 13
    Hi again, cadillac 31! As Steve mentioned, it appears Gray Flannel Metallic is indeed available on the 2013 SRX. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Katie

Well as it turns out they are taking no more orders for gray flannel i call cadillac and they confirmed this .. dealer also..next color i may like now is black ice nothing beats a black car in my opinion but so much work to stay clean... Im getting discouraged with 13 srx

Black Ice Metallic was my second choice...it's awesome!

well since i can't order gray flannel dealer have a black ice metallic on floor [said i will never buy a black car again years ago]...but as the saying goes never say never....so i will be picking it up today,,on the bright side i won't have to wait but probably a lot of cleaning to do now

allgm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX FWD Gray Flannel / Ebony Premium 3.0 Chrome Techs

well since i can't order gray flannel dealer have a black ice metallic on floor [said i will never buy a black car again years ago]...but as the saying goes never say never....so i will be picking it up today,,on the bright side i won't have to wait but probably a lot of cleaning to do now
    I think your dealer pulled a fast one on you. Saying Gray Flannel was not available in order to sell you the SRX on the floor. Did they offer to search other dealer inventory for a Gray Flannel SRX ? JMO

Likely is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

cadillac31....

I hope you have alot of time on your hands!! you are going to need it!!!!!!!! I agree with allgm.....

I also agree with previous 2 comments...the Black Ice Metallic looks great, but it will require a lot of maintenance to keep it that way. After my post last night, I thought that it was odd that Cadillac would stop selling a certain color. You might want to get back to your dealer for a clarification. If he's sticking to his story about Gray Flannel Metallic not being available, I'd try to negotiate getting the Black Ice Metallic for no charge, as it's normally $495.

haha i thought the same thing im not that easy i did call gm customer service as mentioned in one of my previous posts they patched me through to a cadillac representative as it turned out they stopped taking gray flannel orders....she said no reason was given by gm but gray flannel is done....and yes dealer did a search they found gray flannel but mostly in luxury which i wanted performance they even got me a gray flannel performance but when i went to pick up it didnt have the package i wanted there mistake so for my troubles yes i didnt have to pay for the color and the chrome rims ....also i was working with 2 dealers trying to earn my business ...and my dealer was still willing to order for me but i just didnt want any of the other colors so it wasnt like he was trying to sell me what on the lot it was my choice....im a silver guy but just dont like silver srx dont know why...and the wrong gray flannel they bought for which i could have gotten for a steal sold yesterday but i just didnt want to settle without package i wanted

----------

yes i know i will have work lol my 12 gray flannel in my driveway rain snow and still looks clean thats why i loved that color ahh well let the waxing begin...still cant wait

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Hey cadillac 31 I agree with you on lovin the Grey Flannel color. Looks very sharp especially in the Performance version with those new optional 20" rims.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.