Power steering
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By allgm
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Power steering in Cadillac SRX Forums; Wife started our srx went around the block and had no power steering.Checked in garage and oil all over the ...
    stemp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): srx

Power steering

Wife started our srx went around the block and had no power steering.Checked in garage and oil all over the floor and around the block.Phoned my dealer he said phone road side ass. and haul it in.The problem is there is a caddy dealer closer to me than where I bought from by 40 miles.Road side said they had to take it to the closest dealer.Now I am forced to deal with a dealer I don't know.NOT IMPRESSED.Have to take off work to go get a replacement and another day to take it back.Stupid !My dealer always brought a replacement to my door.Thanks Cadillac!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

allgm is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX FWD Gray Flannel / Ebony Premium 3.0 Chrome Techs

Re: Power steering

Too late now. But I would of called the dealer that I bought the SRX from and let them work how get it to them.
    They are getting paid for warranty work .I am sure they would of picked it up. You were at home not like stranded on the roadside.
    Huey Driver and Huey Driver like this.

Quote Originally Posted by allgm View Post
    Too late now. But I would of called the dealer that I bought the SRX from and let them work how get it to them.
    They are getting paid for warranty work .I am sure they would of picked it up. You were at home not like stranded on the roadside.
    Thanks but I did call my dealer and he said there is nothing they can do and suggested calling roadside.I guess he did not want to pay for the hauling.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Keep us posted on your progress, stemp. We're sorry to hear about this incident, but hope that the repair process goes smoothly. Let us know if there is anything you would like for us to look into along the way!

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Keep us posted on your progress, stemp. We're sorry to hear about this incident, but hope that the repair process goes smoothly. Let us know if there is anything you would like for us to look into along the way!

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service
    Can you give me a name for customer service in Alberta Canada.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by stemp View Post
    I found a # for customer service. It seems to be Canada wide. 1-800-263-3777.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by stemp View Post
    Thank you for your patience, stemp! I typically don't work during the weekend, and I apologize for the delay. I see TheCaptain kindly jumped in to help, and if you're still looking to get in touch with GM of Canada agents near you, then you may find the following link helpful: http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/corporat...actus/overview. In addition to the phone hotline information, this link also shows their online communication options as well.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.