Best OnStar Price - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Best OnStar Price in Cadillac SRX Forums; SRX Lady, I'm so glad that you are okay. We're glad we could be there for you when you needed ...
    OnStar Advisor is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Best OnStar Price

SRX Lady,

I'm so glad that you are okay. We're glad we could be there for you when you needed us. I truly appreciate and want to thank all of you for being apart of the OnStar family!

-Johnua, OnStar Advisor
    Social Media Team

Quote Originally Posted by SRX Lady View Post
    I agree. It is nice to know that Onstar is there if you need them. Three days after registering my 2013 SRX, a deer ran into the drivers side of my car. Onstar was talking to me within seconds of the crash. It was very nice not to have to fumble with my phone with my shaking hands. I will renew when my trial is up!

NoleFan4Ever is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade ESV / 2012 CTS Performance

I just called (website wasn't taking my renewal) and the $169 was the best deal I could get for the 12 month S&S package, but they gave me two (2) additional months for free so it works out to $12.07/month and I paid it up front.

Not sure if others are doing better(?) This was on my Escalade, my CTS is good through mid-may.

Noncon is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Just call day or two before your service end date, and tell them you want to cancel. They will transfer you to the retention department, the best deal I got a couple years ago was $108 for a year of S&S.

jrose7004 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 10 SRX Luxury

Kind of sounds like the way it works for XM Sirius.

stevec5375 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale

Quote Originally Posted by Noncon View Post
    Just call day or two before your service end date, and tell them you want to cancel. They will transfer you to the retention department, the best deal I got a couple years ago was $108 for a year of S&S.
    Kind of sounds like the way it works for XM Sirius.
    Now you know why I cancelled both of them. In my 41 years of driving I have had absolutely no use for OnStar. As for XM, I'll pay $9.99/month for Spotify and have infinite control of my music choices.

adamjeeps is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD

Thumbs up for Spotify!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

solman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

I know this is just a dream, but what would keep me with on star is use of on board cameras. I know Cadillac would need to have the cameras in the first place. Two months ago I had someone pass me on the right and then cut me off but actually made contact. His story was nothing close to what actually happened. Cameras would have proven he broke 3 laws and was the sole cause of the accident. Two years ago, my son had his car totaled out by someone who ran a red light. Again no witnesses so it's your word against yours. I would love a recording device for these incidents. Btw, apparently my ins co must believe me as I already got my deductable back.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 13 SRX AWD 3.6L Premium - Platinum Ice Metallic

I have used this, Blackbox dash recorder and currently use this Blackvue HD Drive recorder. Just free wired and stuck in the front centre console power socket.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

stevec5375 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale

If you have an Android phone, try this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.dailyroads.v

It works great for me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.