Help before buying - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Help before buying in Cadillac SRX Forums; Originally Posted by redvett94 My Enclave gets the same mileage as your SRX's do. Larger vehicle and 4500lbs towing. 17 ...
    packardv8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 Saab 9-4X Premium XWD

Re: Help before buying

Quote Originally Posted by redvett94 View Post
    My Enclave gets the same mileage as your SRX's do. Larger vehicle and 4500lbs towing. 17 cty and 24 hwy i usually go from MI to AZ and at 80 mph i always get 24 on the 2000 mi trip. Not bad for a 5000 lb cross over.
    Your Enclave definitely gets 10% or better MPG than my wife's '11 3.0 XWD. Hers never, ever shows 24 MPG on the electronic readout when cruising at 80 MPH and usually ends up closer to 20-22 MPG at the end of a 500+mile trip even when speeds are held to 75 MPH on the GPS.

my CTS4 was hi jacked electronically
    .BTW - share the details on this?

jack vines

Rockten is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I found it here: http://denvercadillacsrx.com/ - these guys sell good cars at reasonable rates. I've noticed that the every customer is satisfied with their offers, service and deals. You should definitely give them a try.

redvett94 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Toyota just announced that are recalling another million vehicles, they recall more vehicles a year than they build world wide. And you want to buy a Lexus built by Toyota.????

Quote Originally Posted by Likely View Post
    If you really have an issue with gas mileage, the srx is nothing special for gas mileage. I have 2010 premium, usually 17-18 in town and 21.5 22.0 on the highway. The 3.6 engine is so much better than the 3.0. The mileage is about the same, but the difference in performance is much better. I am trying to make a deal on an 2013 premium now. Hope it all comes together, if not, I may consider the Lexus RX350, about the same price.....
    Good luck on your vehicle buying decision!!!!
    TheCaptain and TheCaptain like this.

Likely is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

revett94!!!!!

Always a "Smart A$$" in every forum!!!!!!

The truth hurts doesnt it.
    Buy American made and owned products. Quit spending your money to support foreign countries like Japan that bombed Pearl Harbor.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Easy now. Pearl harbour was how many years ago. This is 2013. Times have changed.
    I do believe in supporting the country/continent you live in though.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

erdoc48 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD, Platinum Ice

I agree with buying American made products (when they are worth my money), but my 2012 SRX was made in Mexico (well, according to the sticker, 65% of it was Mexican). I know it's still GM, but of course with outsourced labor. Meanwhile, my Acura TL which is essentially a Honda was made in Ohio. It's funny how the foreign brands make cars here and the American brands make them out of the US (a lot of Fords are made in Mexico as well).

The important parts,engine,transmission,are made in Michigan and most interior in Canada, sheet metal USA.
    As for GM only the Buick Encore is made overseas but will be built in the USA once sale numbers are established.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.