Best Smartphone to Use With SRX Bluetooth?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Best Smartphone to Use With SRX Bluetooth? in Cadillac SRX Forums; I am about to upgrade my smartphone, wondering what brand and model of phone is most compatable with my 2012 ...
    BMarinace is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

Best Smartphone to Use With SRX Bluetooth?

I am about to upgrade my smartphone, wondering what brand and model of phone is most compatable with my 2012 SRX? My old Droid 2 had mixed results. My inclination in towards a IPhone 5 but want to ensure i get full voice recognition, phone contacts download and music streaming if possible.

Bob M

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

daddie2k3 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX Performance
    I would say any apple iPhone would be best for any newer vehicle. I currently own an iPhone 5 with a 2011 SRX but I have also owned and used the iPhone 4 and 4S with my SRX and they all preform the same with contacts showing up on navi screen and playing music via the USB sync cable that comes with the phone with plugged in center console. Please don't forget about the Onstar app as it is free along with your free service with your Cadillac purchase.

Btw if you have navi and own the 4s or 5 you can access Siri by pressing voice button on wheel and say "handsfree....bluetooth...voice"...if you do not have navi it's easier with shorter commands but don't know them off hand......hopes this helps and of course your phone charges with USB cable connected

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Best Smartphone to Use With SRX Bluetooth?

Hello Bob,

This site might be of some use for you in regards to Bluetooth pairing and compatible functions. There is also the customer support for infotainment if you have any issues with navigation. I hope all is well and that you're enjoying your SRX! Don't hesitate to contact us if you any questions or concerns. Katie's direct mail is Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com. Hope you have a great holiday!

http://www.gmtotalconnect.com/overvi...&radio=Gen%209
    Infortainment Customer Support---> 855-428-3669 Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm EST; Saturday 8:00am - 4pm EST.

Matt,

Cadillac Customer Assistance

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.