Floor mats
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Floor mats in Cadillac SRX Forums; Any recommendations on all weather floor mats? I am considering a set of weather tech ( non digital fit). Normally, ...
    hambone8 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX AWD Premium

Floor mats

Any recommendations on all weather floor mats? I am considering a set of weather tech ( non digital fit). Normally, I wouldn't care, but the standard mats are pretty crappy in my opinion. Too little coverage and slits.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Ponyman is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Premium, Radiant Silver

Re: Floor mats

If you are going to get the WeatherTech, then why not the digital fit? We got ours for the front two days ago, and they fit perfectly, and give much better coverage than the OEM mats.

NJRonbo is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

The standard all-weather mats are pretty crappy. I negotiated them into my lease deal but I'm not proud of them.

They don't give great coverage.

The WeatherTech Digital Fit liners are the absolute best, however, at $180 complete, I question the value of purchase. They aren't yet available for the 2013 SRX.

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by NJRonbo View Post
    ... The Weather-Tech Digital Fit liners are the absolute best, however, at $180 complete, I question the value of purchase. They aren't yet available for the 2013 SRX.
    The 2010-12 Weather Tech floor mats should fit the 2013 for there wasn't any changes made to the 13 MY that would cause them not to fit. If you have light color floor carpeting the Weather-Tech Digital will completely eliminate any soiling of your light color carpets. I have the original OEM accessory Cadillac rubber mats and they are not full coverage. However, since I have ebony/ black carpets the grease, dirt and salt will not show up nearly as much as they will on light colored carpeting.

inspectorudy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): SRX

I got a set of non-digital weather floor mats from WT and they are terrible. They do not have a hold down, the two holes shown in their ads do not work on our cone shaped posts, they do not have the little spikes on the bottom like some of their rivals do so the mat will move abound and they did not build a bulge into their mats where our floor has a bump in it under your left foot when driving. Get the digital mats and you will be happier if you need the protection.

Likely is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

Go for the digital floor liners, you won't be sorry. I have them in my 2010, love them. I am sure the the 2010, 2011, 2012 are the same. They should fit the 2013 as well....Go for it.....

Likely

I forgot to add ... and they are made in the good ole USofA!

Thanks for the feedback fellas. The interior is ebony, but I'll reconsider my decision on the weathertech digitalis. I would prefer something that stays put.

Ponyman is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Premium, Radiant Silver

The mats for the earlier models fit the 13 perfectly. The digital fit mats do not slide around and are Great.

Does anyone have a photo that would show how well the WT Digital drivers floor mat fits? The photo of the SRX digital floor mat on the Weather-Tech website doesn't show an actual SRX floor image. I would guess that the door edge part of the floor mat does not cover the lighted Cadillac script logo on the door sill correct?

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Correct, I don't have drivers side pics, but the passenger side is similar.
    SRX Mods
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    Correct, I don't have drivers side pics, but the passenger side is similar.
    SRX Mods
    Thanks Jushua, I just remembered now that you have that great heavy pic thread with all your great photos in it.

I finally received the WT digital floor mats. (website has been updated to allow 2013 as option regardless of them being the same as 2010-). I found they were rather squeaky while I was wearing rubber soled boots. Hopefully, that reduces with wear. Also, putting them into the driver side I had to pretty much slam my fist down to get the one of the nubs to lock into place. I'm hoping I don't break one of them off when removing. After taking out the OEM mats I really got a good feel for how crappy they really are.

Sorry how crappy those images look. Sometimes my iphone is great and sometimes it isnt.

NJRonbo is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

My Weathertech floor liners also arrived today.

Have owned these in previous vehicles so I knew what to expect.

The only downside is that the front passenger weatherliner does not have a locking module on it, or, it didn't line up with the locking nub at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NJRonbo View Post
    My Weathertech floor liners also arrived today.

Have owned these in previous vehicles so I knew what to expect.

The only downside is that the front passenger weatherliner does not have a locking module on it, or, it didn't line up with the locking nub at all.

This is my first set. I wasn't real happy about dropping 179+shipping on upgraded floor mats, but it's still better than the alternative. Snow, salt, dirt, etc all over the place during winter. I do think that the factory OEM floormats I had on my 04 mazda 6 were FAR superior to the OEM in the caddy. Oh well, I guess you can't have it all...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.