2010 SRX Luxury Lease End approaching Residual vs Purchase Price vs New 2013
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2010 SRX Luxury Lease End approaching Residual vs Purchase Price vs New 2013 in Cadillac SRX Forums; My SRX is coming to it's lease end. This car has been rock solid for me with NO issues at ...
    algiorda is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 , 2010, 2014 Luxury Raven Blk w/Ebony

2010 SRX Luxury Lease End approaching Residual vs Purchase Price vs New 2013

My SRX is coming to it's lease end. This car has been rock solid for me with NO issues at all. I'm strongly considering purchasing it. According to the lease agreement, my residual is 19,020 and the purchase price at the end of the lease is 22,060. Firstly, it looks like they are charging me a premium to purchase the vehicle. I think the 22k is a decent price for a car that I can certify has nothing wrong with it and has been very well cared for. Do you think I should purchase the card or should I risk purchasing a new 2013 which may have issues and is probably going to cost more than my current 2010 was when new?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

carbeck is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX AWD Premium, previously 2011 AWD Luxury

Re: 2010 SRX Luxury Lease End approaching Residual vs Purchase Price vs New 2013

Do a two year lease on a 2013 and then it'll run out just as the 2015 MY redesign is hitting dealers?

Marc NY is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Re: 2010 SRX Luxury Lease End approaching Residual vs Purchase Price vs New 2013

That seems like a great price... another member who just bought a 2013 SRX said they gave him 30,000 on the trade in for his 2010.

SRXgirl2011 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I would keep the 2010 model. I know the 2013 model is tempting but I would keep what I have for right now.

Turbo Dude is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Premium 2.8 Turbo AWD |Platinum Ice Tricoat

I'd say keep as well. You know it better than anyone.

Likely is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

algiorda......

Go drive the 2013 and see how you like the new 3.6 engine and all the bells & whisltles, it will be real easy to make a decision then.The engine alone will help ypu decide. The CUE, i don't think is perfected enough yet, just my observation. I do love that engine!!!!

Likely

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.