srx 2013 ipad or no?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, srx 2013 ipad or no? in Cadillac SRX Forums; Rumored that srx will come w ipad like xts 2013. Has anyone heard this and do any know incentives besides ...
    ladyak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none, looking into SRX or XTS.... my pops has 3 Caddy's

srx 2013 ipad or no?

Rumored that srx will come w ipad like xts 2013. Has anyone heard this and do any know incentives besides $1000 off?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

tph123 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium, Xenon Blue, 20" high polished wheels

Re: srx 2013 ipad or no?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyak View Post
    Rumored that srx will come w ipad like xts 2013. Has anyone heard this and do any know incentives besides $1000 off?
    Signed my paperwork yesterday. No incentives currently on 2013 SRX in my region so not sure where the $1000 off you are seeing. I did get a good deal. Find out what their line 310 is stating and how much above this you are willing to pay.

As for iPad dealer said not that they have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by tph123 View Post
    Signed my paperwork yesterday. No incentives currently on 2013 SRX in my region so not sure where the $1000 off you are seeing. I did get a good deal. Find out what their line 310 is stating and how much above this you are willing to pay.

As for iPad dealer said not that they have heard.
    1000 off with my dads EVA from GM. I've been talking w a sales guy he keep tryna sell me a 2012 and told him I want a 2013!!

1000 off with my dads EVA from GM. I've been talking w a sales guy he keep tryna sell me a 2012 and told him I want a 2013!!
    Is the 1000 off MSRP?

I just heard back from my dealer that the ATS if CUE included has been added to the iPad list. They suspect once the SRX is "officially" announced that it might be added to the list.

Is the 1000 off MSRP?

I just heard back from my dealer that the ATS if CUE included has been added to the iPad list. They suspect once the SRX is "officially" announced that it might be added to the list.
    no its 1000 off of the invoice price. please keep me updated on SRX if its added!!! go to www.gmfamilyfirst.com click eva amounts and go to 2013

2013 MODEL YEAR PURCHASE EVA LEASE EVA
    CTS Coupe (ALL) $1,000 $1,000
    CTS Sedan (ALL) $1,250 $1,250
    CTS Wagon (ALL) $2,000 $2,000
    Escalade $3,000 $3,000
    SRX $1,000 $1,000
    XTS $500 $500

no its 1000 off of the invoice price. please keep me updated on SRX if its added!!! go to www.gmfamilyfirst.com click eva amounts and go to 2013

2013 MODEL YEAR PURCHASE EVA LEASE EVA
    CTS Coupe (ALL) $1,000 $1,000
    CTS Sedan (ALL) $1,250 $1,250
    CTS Wagon (ALL) $2,000 $2,000
    Escalade $3,000 $3,000
    SRX $1,000 $1,000
    XTS $500 $500
    I am jealous! I couldn't take advantage of EVA so I only got $300 over invoice as best offer which is much better than most are doing. I heard some are paying near MSRP which I would never do.

when I spoke with a salesman about a 2012, he told me I would get 0.0% financing and 2000 off invoice, or not do the 0% and get 4000 off the invoice.
    right now I just checked the gmfamilyfirst and they giving more off 2012 cash values!! BUT I want a 2013.

I am jealous! I couldn't take advantage of EVA so I only got $300 over invoice as best offer which is much better than most are doing. I heard some are paying near MSRP which I would never do.
    oh really

Yes they are moving the 2012 but I am committed, well maybe should be committed as insane, on the 2013. I am happy with my decision 6 weeks back. The 0% is only for 2012 and nothing is currently available for 2013 no surprise but I paid cash regardless. Dealer tried to get me EVA but every trick was kicked back. My last car is tired and it is time to move on. Funny though as an aside the salesman bought my 13 year old pathfinder with 82k miles above blue book. Let's just say I take care of my cars. Sorry for the rambling... multitasking!

Im glad I didnt impulse buy on 2012, my dad was like look at the 2013

GMJim is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04,06,10 SRX; 2011/14 CTS Wagon

TPH123, see what the price is with a supplier discount. I can offer you that. Jim

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by GMJim View Post
    TPH123, see what the price is with a supplier discount. I can offer you that. Jim
    GM Supplier Discount for Friends is the way to go especially on a 2013. The $1,000 EVA (Employee Vehicle Allowance) is an additional discount only available to GM employees and or their immediate family member's.

Our old GM "discount" used to be known as a "GMS" discount... the new EVA formula usually gives me a "smaller" discount. When I ordered my 2010 in Dec of 2009 I had a GMS discount. When my SRX came in on Feb. 2010, the newer EVA discount was in effect and I actually lost about $1,000 compared to the old GMS discount.

Quote Originally Posted by GMJim View Post
    Thanks for the offer Jim. I managed to pay $200 less than the supplier discount price. I believe I got a good deal at least I still feel good about it...

Tph I just got word that ATS will come with iPad also... fingers crossed that srx will! I believe so. I just want to order my vehicle!!!!!! I have to get in touch w dealership Oct 1. The first set product is Oct 4. But I have to wait to see my dealer allotment and if they can locate a vehicle close in proximity. I don't think its that hard ughh all I want is a fwd performance in gray flan w/blk . I don't think I'm sold on the driver awareness n assist. 13 will have blind spot and something else so I should be cool with that!

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

... I don't think its that hard ughh all I want is a fwd performance in gray flan w/blk . I don't think I'm sold on the driver awareness n assist. 13 will have blind spot and something else so I should be cool with that!
    Great color choice I ordered that color too. I had originally ordered Silver Coast but after some careful thought I decided to go back to my first choice of Flannel Gray again.

I really believe the Driver Awareness package will be a strong plus to have. I like the blind-side side view mirror alerts and the seat cushion that vibrates if your SRX moves out of your driving lane (without using your turn signals). I drove an XTS and I loved the vibrating seat cushion. I also like the fact that the seat will vibrate if your SRX is backing out of a blind parking spot and will warn you ahead of time of approaching vehicles. To me the vibration is an "instant" warning vs an audio warning. The reason I say that is this... if someone pinches you ... you jump immediately but if one hears a warning buzzer sound... it may take a split second longer to process "why am I hearing that sound." and add to that noise the noise of talking to someone in the car and or listening to your favorite hard rock music all at the same time. LOL

The assist I haven't tried out yet but might be a great feature for my wife who likes to back up into things. To be honest with you I could probably use it myself. Someone pulled around the back side of the gas pump at a 90 degree angle behind me which was on my blind side. I needed to back up a little bit and if you have a rear camera you know that it takes a few seconds to power up and by that time I had already started backing up and just kissed the front side of the car that had pulled right up to me ... that was when I had my 2010 SRX.

Just some food for thought...

*Edit* Added comments
    Moonwalk02 and Moonwalk02 like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.