Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Want brighter low beam headlights??? in Cadillac SRX Forums; I did this to my 4Runner, and plan on doing this to my wife's SRX when the bulds begin to ...
- 09-21-12 10:06 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Own two 2012 SRX-4 w/o Nav
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Want brighter low beam headlights???
I did this to my 4Runner, and plan on doing this to my wife's SRX when the bulds begin to dim....
Just follow this link....it is easy to do. It is like having HD when driving at night.
H11 to H9 bulb modification..
You can order these H9 bulbs on ebay.
- 09-21-12 11:27 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Luxury
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Temecula, Ca
Re: Want brighter low beam headlights???
Interesting! Look forward to hearing how it goes with putting them in your SRX.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch