Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Tranfer to HDD

993 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  inspectorudy 
#1 ·
Can someone give me a simple explanation of how to tranfer tracks from ipod to the HDD?

#4 ·
I came across a software program that gives you a free trial of up to 100 songs from your I/pod/pad/phone to your PC or Mac and it worked great. The company is called touchcopy 11. It is so simple that I could not believe it. I did have a USB storage device and of course it has to have the capacity of the 100 songs that you want to transfer to it. But anyway, all you do is install the program, about 2 minutes, click on it and then plug your Ipod into your computer. The program will instantly read and display all of your tunes on your Ipod and then you can select, (To select all 100 songs you have to click on each one while holding the control key down, don't let it up or you will have to start over) the 100 that you want to copy. Plug in the portable USB device and then it will ask you where to send the songs. Select the USB device and it will take about three minutes to transfer the songs. It also has a feature that will not let you delete any of your Ipod tunes by mistake. I then went to my SRX pushed the accessory position on the start button and plugged in the USB device. I turned on the radio and selected USB. It will then list all of the songs by artist, name or album. I selected songs and then hit record on the console. It ask if you want any/all songs which I touched all. That was it. One song played while the others downloaded in about three minutes. Eureka! I never expected any thing to be so easy. If you need to do this frequently you can purchase this software after your free 100 songs. I do not know what it cost though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.