Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2010-2012 18" Chrome Wheels

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  phunter1 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a set of PVD (Chrome) factory 18" wheels. The question I have, did anyone already do this? How are the OVD chrome holding up? What style of chrome center caps did you go with? The chrome aftermarket center caps can not use the "Cadillac" emblem, so some have a little different looking emblem. I found these on eBay, but not sure if the chrome and/or emblem will hold up after a few years. I like these chrome caps because they have the OEM emblem. Does anyone have these chrome center caps with the OEM emblem?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-SRX-2010-2011-2012-CHROME-WHEEL-CENTER-CAPS-FACTORY-EMBLEMS-CHROME-/180866398101

#3 ·
Thanks phunter1

Yes, I have seen these center caps also. They are different from the ones I'm looking at. The caps on your wheels have a little different looking Cadillac emblem logo. I heard that your caps where good quality. The caps I'm asking about have the OEM style Cadillac emblem. I'm not sure on the quality on these caps. Did the finish on your chrome caps match the chrome finish on the wheels?

#4 ·
Hi,

Yes, the finish on the caps is a perfect match for the wheels. BY the way, the logo on the caps look like the oem ones to me,as they appear to have been removed from the caps and reinstalled on them. If you look at the back side of the caps, you can see where the holes where the logo was previously attached. Not 100% sure about that though.

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.