I LOVE MY SRX .... but
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 4 Post By Marc NY
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, I LOVE MY SRX .... but in Cadillac SRX Forums; Yes I love my SRX... easy in and out ... drives beautifully and has very sexy sleek lines etc etc! ...
    Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Cool I LOVE MY SRX .... but

Yes I love my SRX... easy in and out ... drives beautifully and has very sexy sleek lines etc etc!

OK ... now here comes the BUT... I got into an 2013 ATS yesterday at our plant's ceremony for the official launch of our new LGE engine which by the way will be the base 2.5 liter ATS engine and also the optional Turbo 2.0 with 272 HP! What a "B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L! looking vehicle. Yes, I love cross-overs but I want to tell you that this ATS looks even better in person. I sat in it and was very impressed with the look of the new CUE even though this ATS had the LITE version of the CUE in it. I am really tempted to get one in a white pearl in an all wheel drive version only because it is rear wheel drive and not front wheel drive and I don't think I would like driving rear wheel drive here in the winter in WNY.

I just had to show you this picture I took with my cell phone as GM's Mgr. of Manufacturing, Jim Glynn, who was coming in from Michigan, drove up in the new ATS to show case it at our LGE (Large Gas Engine) Grand Opening event. http://buffalo.ynn.com/content/58909...future-hiring/

I was blown away at the awesome and stunning view of this vehicle as it was coming down the road towards the front of the plant. The first thing I noticed was the two vertical LED white day time running lights coming at you ... they literally made the ATS stand out nearly a quarter mile away. You may think the Mercedes and the Audi's LED lights stand out well you wait until you see these vertical LED lights coming at you on the road. Everyone will soon know it is a the signature LEDs of all the new Caddy's coming at you!

Again, I know this is an SRX forum but I just had to share this stunning new Cadillac with all of you.

BTW: I know a few of you SRX owners have already mentioned that they were thinking of purchasing this vehicle too.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MacMuse is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS N* 1SE
    And for more great info on these new Cadillacs, check out our forums dedicated to them.

ATS - http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ussion-forums/

XTS - http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...lac-xts-forum/

The XTS area is really starting to jump now that dealers have stock.

We now return you to your SRX gabfest already in progress.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.