Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I LOVE MY SRX .... but

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  MacMuse 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes I love my SRX... easy in and out ... drives beautifully and has very sexy sleek lines etc etc! :thumbsup:

OK ... now here comes the BUT... :D I got into an 2013 ATS yesterday at our plant's ceremony for the official launch of our new LGE engine which by the way will be the base 2.5 liter ATS engine and also the optional Turbo 2.0 with 272 HP! What a "B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L! looking vehicle. Yes, I love cross-overs but I want to tell you that this ATS looks even better in person. I sat in it and was very impressed with the look of the new CUE even though this ATS had the LITE version of the CUE in it. I am really tempted to get one in a white pearl in an all wheel drive version only because it is rear wheel drive and not front wheel drive and I don't think I would like driving rear wheel drive here in the winter in WNY.

I just had to show you this picture I took with my cell phone as GM's Mgr. of Manufacturing, Jim Glynn, who was coming in from Michigan, drove up in the new ATS to show case it at our LGE (Large Gas Engine) Grand Opening event. http://buffalo.ynn.com/content/589091/gm-tonawanda-powertrain-plant-rolls-out-new-engine--plans-for-more-future-hiring/

I was blown away at the awesome and stunning view of this vehicle as it was coming down the road towards the front of the plant. The first thing I noticed was the two vertical LED white day time running lights coming at you ... they literally made the ATS stand out nearly a quarter mile away. You may think the Mercedes and the Audi's LED lights stand out well you wait until you see these vertical LED lights coming at you on the road. Everyone will soon know it is a the signature LEDs of all the new Caddy's coming at you! :rockon: :worship:

Again, I know this is an SRX forum but I just had to share this stunning new Cadillac with all of you.

BTW: I know a few of you SRX owners have already mentioned that they were thinking of purchasing this vehicle too. :drool2:

See less See more
#2 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.