2013 SRX - When will it be revealed?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2013 SRX - When will it be revealed? in Cadillac SRX Forums; Does anybody have any idea when and where Cadillac is going to reveal the 2013 SRX? At the NY auto-show ...
    CaddyFanFL is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

2013 SRX - When will it be revealed?

Does anybody have any idea when and where Cadillac is going to reveal the 2013 SRX? At the NY auto-show perhaps?

So far, we've only seen an interior spy-shot and that's it. Not much for a vehicle that's supposed to launch in a few months...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MnMs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX

Re: 2013 SRX - When will it be revealed?

I believe that GM has killed the production of a 2013 SRX Plug-In Hybrid option.

CaddyFanFL is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by MnMs View Post
    I believe that GM has killed the production of a 2013 SRX Plug-In Hybrid option.
    Yes, they have. However, I was talking about the regular SRX that is scheduled to get a mid-gen facelift for MY2013.

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

It will probably be on dealers lots sometime towards then end of July.

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyFanFL View Post
    Yes, they have. However, I was talking about the regular SRX that is scheduled to get a mid-gen face lift for MY2013.
    As far as I know so far the only face lift will be a few new interior appointments i.e. sterring wheel and the dash with the introduction of the new CUE. Obviously no more pop up NAV screen.

There will probably be some other new tweaks and or enhancements but as far as any major face lift outside the SRX.... I don't believe so.

The new 2013 SRX will probably hit the dealers lots around the first week of August similar as the 2012s did.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.