Rubber cargo liner 2012 Cadi SRX
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Rubber cargo liner 2012 Cadi SRX in Cadillac SRX Forums; Recommendations for best rubber cargo liner for 2012 SRX...don't want any carpet material...need rubber cause my dog's feet are sometimes ...
    kjcadi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX

Rubber cargo liner 2012 Cadi SRX

Recommendations for best rubber cargo liner for 2012 SRX...don't want any carpet material...need rubber cause my dog's feet are sometimes dirty after she's been on a run....color needs to be dark brown or tan....thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Likely is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

Re: Rubber cargo liner 2012 Cadi SRX

I have Weather Tech in my 2010 Premium model. It fits just right. The color is Tan. The thing i like, you just pull it out and hose it off. My interior color is, Shale/Brownstone..

Likely

----------

I also forgot to mention that i have the form fit custom liners in the front, made by Weather Tech . Fit perfect....

Likely

2011_SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX

Ditto. WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor liners and Cargo liner in my 2011. Perfect fit thermopolyolefin, not rubber. Stays flexible and easy to clean. Decent color match to the stock interior color.

SoCalSRX is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX Luxury with Navigation

Quote Originally Posted by kjcadi View Post
    Recommendations for best rubber cargo liner for 2012 SRX...don't want any carpet material...need rubber cause my dog's feet are sometimes dirty after she's been on a run....color needs to be dark brown or tan....thanks!
    I actually ordered both the Weathertech and Husky liners. By far, the Weathertech was the nicer of the two. It fits and looks better than the Husky. The Weathertech was a few dollars more, but well worth it (and the Weathertech liners are made in the US, if that matters to you).

HTH.

inspectorudy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): SRX

I took advantage of a Staples ad this week selling their clear, chair mats that are used by desk chairs to allow them to roll easily on carpet and bought one for $5 after the $10 off coupon in the local paper and the advertised price of $14.95. Normally these mats are about $60. I placed it in the rear and marked it with a marker and first trimmed it with a box cutter and a steel straight edge and then used a small wood plane to finalize the shape to fit the rear compartment. It looks great and is clear so that it doesn't even look like its in the car. I can still lift the rear of it to access the recessed hatch below the carpet. Obviously it does not have the curled up edges for liquid spills but for $5 is will save the carpet from abuse and stains. It reaches the back of the upright rear seats and covers all of the rear floor area except two small portions at the very rear on each side where the two little lift hatches are. In the pictures below one is of the mat lifted up to access the storage bin and the other two are the mat in place and the two uncovered areas.
    Attached Images

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 13 SRX AWD 3.6L Premium - Platinum Ice Metallic

Very nice!
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.