stabilitrack light
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, stabilitrack light in Cadillac SRX Forums; I took my SRX in last week for replacement of the rear shocks which they said were faulty. Today I'm ...
    cadigirlchicago2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury

stabilitrack light

I took my SRX in last week for replacement of the rear shocks which they said were faulty. Today I'm driving and the check engine light flashes and an alert comes across the speed display saying service sabilitrack system. The engine light went off and now the yellow car with tire marks behind it is lit up in the RPM section. Guess this is ANOTHER trip back to the dealer. I'm so sick of going back and forth. Does anyone know if when they replaced the shocks if they could have jacked something else up causing this to trigger?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillacyakyak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Basic

Re: stabilitrack light

Well it's back to the dealer for you. It's probable in my opion they knocked one of the rear wheel sensors loose or damaged it in someway.

cadigirlchicago2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury

Re: stabilitrack light

Someone's ass is going to be grass at the dealership. I'm so sick of driving back/forth.
    The light was OFF this morning when I started the car so who knows. I guess I'll go sometime this week just to get this taken care of. My seat is still flaming hot on as well even when I just put it on the lowest setting. WAYYYY hotter than my passenger seat is when hubby drives so something isn't right with that either. I'm really getting sick of all these problems......

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.