New Rattle - 2011 Luxury - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, New Rattle - 2011 Luxury in Cadillac SRX Forums; To show you how quickly GM threw the SRX redesign on the lots of dealerships, those of us that bought ...
    stevec5375 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale

Re: New Rattle - 2011 Luxury

To show you how quickly GM threw the SRX redesign on the lots of dealerships, those of us that bought the 2010 have the tracks for the adjustable cargo fence, but we never got the actual fence. Now that's quality!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: New Rattle - 2011 Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by dmurphy View Post
    Not a worry; I've been traveling for work since I stored the fence so I can't tell you if it's still happening or not. If it is, I'll have the dealer address it when it goes in for its first oil change - not worth the time to make a separate trip 'just' for that. Thanks!
    Hello dmurphy,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post! Please keep me updated when you take your vehicle in for the first oil change as to if the dealership is able to address the issue! You can always reach out to Laura or myself if you would like any assistance working with them as well. I’ll be on the lookout for your future updates!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.