Cadillac Owners Forum banner

More Pics of the new CUE

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  RippyPartsDept 
#1 ·
I thought some of our members might want to see the new CUE up closer.

I wish they would add the wood back to the top of the steering wheel and place it back on the shifter like it is on the XTS.

XTS Dash

See less See more
#4 ·
WOW! I like the steering wheel too... but if you look even closer at the new steering wheel we might need an extra class in just knowing how to operate all those features and extra buttons. :bonkers:

Hey Captain... Shhh don't tell SUBE ... I might just have to get another new SRX for 2013 too hehehehe ... :lildevil:

#3 ·
I love it! I want to trade mine in right now! lol

I like the SRX's non wood shifter and wheel though. :D

Also, i wonder if Cadillac will put in a better backup cam? :duck:

#6 ·
Agreed. I am not going to be another BETA tester this time around. But the jury is still out on the 2010 SRX's longevity numbers. If it has many more issues before it's out of warranty, I won't be buying another one--CUE or no CUE. You know CUE might end up standing for Consumer Ugly Experience.

#8 ·
Hey Marc, the steering wheel controls look the same as what ours currently has, just with a select button and what maybe appears to be a scroll button in the middle of the same buttons that we have. They just jazzed it up a lot. :D

#10 ·
Good news (early) about CUE. My salesman went to some training a couple of days ago, and an intro to CUE was covered. Good news, GM is working really hard to get all the bugs out, and to not have a 'My Ford Touch/My Lincoln Touch' style screw up. They are really-really not wanting anything like that to happen in their system, and doing lots and lots of testing on it. It should be good and ready to hit the public when it arrives in the new XTS this spring. :D

Bad news, nothing was mentioned about having haptic interfaces in CUE as of yet. :(

#12 ·
That is a horrible line steve. That gives no opening to improve, and is quite closed minded.
No offense intended. But that's what that line is.

How about, every day is a better day for more opportunity ahead! :D

#14 · (Edited)
Have a look at #3. Don't take my word for it. Did you miss Psych 101 class?

http://allpsych.com/psychology101/intro.html

Of course, hope springs eternal, as they say.

What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. In trying not be be "insane", I am taking my clues from "past GM behavior" and not purchasing a new redesign on the first year it comes out.

I purchased the 2010 SRX, which, as we all know, was a first-year redesign. It was a good thing I was laid off from my job soon thereafter because I needed all that free time to spend taking my bug-ridden Premium to the dealer getting the problems worked out.

#16 ·
And then there are those that want to see the glass half full when it really is half empty and their just too out of touch with reality to know the difference. That's another reason why we have a country that is falling apart at the seams.

OH! Did say forget to say, "I really, really, really, ABSOLUTELY ADORE my SRX!" (When it's not having a problem.) ;)

Just my 3 cents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.