Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Your 2013 SRX MCE Wish List in Cadillac SRX Forums; Post the things you would like to see for the 2013 Mid Cycle Enhancement.
We have already seen pics of ...
Automobile(s): '11 CTS Base Light Platinum/Light Platinum & Ebony
Your 2013 SRX MCE Wish List
Post the things you would like to see for the 2013 Mid Cycle Enhancement.
We have already seen pics of the fixed in dash nav system and have heard about some exterior changes to the fascias.
In no particular Order:
1) Saddle Color Leather Interior
2) Deletable or Ala Carte Sunroof Availability on Uplevel Trims
3) Deletable roof rack(for a sportier and lower profile)
4) Deletable wood trim on steering wheel only
5) Less brake pedal travel before brakes start working(all the ones I've driven have had this issue).
6) An FE3-FE5 Handling Package: Lowered Slightly, Forged Wheels 20" Wheels, High Quality Shocks or Magna Ride w/Adjustable Suspension, Slightly Wider Tires. Available on FWD and RWD Models, Larger brake discs but not an expensive Brembo system.
7) Hiper-Strut Front Suspension.
8) Flatter design to the rear tailights.
9) More prominant polished exhaust tips.
10) Satin black or similiar exterior trim option.
Members additional suggestions:
12. Blind Spot Warning System
13. LED exterior lighting in place of current HIDs, DRLs, braking and backup lights.
Side blind zone alert system, HUD, full LED rear lights. it would be nice of GM to make these things stand alone options, on all levels of the SRX. Hi-per struct would be a nice addition. And the ability to choose, or not, to have a sunroof.