Shark Fin Antenna (Update as of 08/08/11)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Shark Fin Antenna (Update as of 08/08/11) in Cadillac SRX Forums; I received my Shark Fin Antenna from VG and I must say they did an awesome job color matching my ...
    TN 2011 SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX Premium

Shark Fin Antenna (Update as of 08/08/11)

I received my Shark Fin Antenna from VG and I must say they did an awesome job color matching my Platinum Ice Metallic Paint. The product is constructed very well and is simple to install. As for radio reception, I can say that I lost some reception on my AM frequency but, FM and XM both seem nearly the same as before. Overall, I am very satisfied with the product and really like the look. Most importantly, this antenna allows me to park my SRX under the 4 post lift without having to take the antenna off to park. Here are some photos I took with the phone after the install.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Re: Shark Fin Antenna (Update as of 08/08/11)

Moderators please delete this thread it is a duplicate post.

canada g is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 srx

Re: Shark Fin Antenna (Update as of 08/08/11)

very nice

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Exclamation MODERATORs Please delete this thread!

PLEASE DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD!

FYI: For those that may not know why I asked for this thread to be deleted it is for the reasons that the exact same topic thread already exists. Once a thread has been created it carries with it ALL the history and great information within that thread. Since these follow up photos have been already posted in the "original" thread, that thread should remain the only active one. When a member tries to start up a newer thread dealing with the continuation of the older thread's topic it can cause confusion with the members who have been following the original thread.

Once again, by keeping the original thread going our members will be able to follow all the original history and also continue to follow the new information too in one great thread.

*Original Thread link --> http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ml#post2677375

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.