Hurray! My 2012 SRX is being built this week! - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Hurray! My 2012 SRX is being built this week! in Cadillac SRX Forums; Thanks Marc for the info on your experience/contacts. I have a great rep locally. Also the dealer has several 2012 ...
    2012SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: Hurray! My 2012 SRX is being built this week!

Thanks Marc for the info on your experience/contacts. I have a great rep locally. Also the dealer has several 2012 units built and in transit to No. Texas. I'm going to check it out on Friday 8/5. When my son's 2011 CTS arrived I got there in time to take a picture of it being unloaded from the car carrier. Likewise for his 2008 CTS before that.

Smokin' SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 Perf 3.0,AWD, 2011 Yukon Denali,(403HP), had 04 SRX

Marc, I'm surprised you didn't use the old "blown cylinder" trick. I just pull a plug wire and tell the wife the eng needs replacing , and once "repair" is done, I don't trust it ,so we trade it in... I blame it on bad gas! Once she sees the new sled, she is almost happy it "happened" ! LOL

But you can only use it once.......

Good luck with that new SRX! we love our Plat Ice Performance more everytime we look at it!

SS

SS

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

SS I didn't have to go that quite that far...

Her new GMC Terrain in Cyber Grey or Flannel Grey as in our SRX color. Since I was getting Black Ice I thought it was great to have that color again.

Sorry about the poor pic quality, I shot it quickly off of my cell phone between all the rain showers.

BTW: The salesman wanted to steal my wife's plates ... Gee I don't understand why???

stevec5375 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale

Beautiful ride.

Why don't you send some of that rain down here to Austin. We're dying in this drought with daily temps of 106. Everything looks so nice and green where you live and everything is burning up around here. But hey! There's no such thing as global warming. Yeah right!

Quote Originally Posted by stevec5375 View Post
    Beautiful ride.

Why don't you send some of that rain down here to Austin. We're dying in this drought with daily temps of 106. Everything looks so nice and green where you live and everything is burning up around here. But hey! There's no such thing as global warming. Yeah right!
    Thanks Steve,

BTW: We had a long stretch of HOT dry weather too.... however not as bad as Texas and the southern area of our country.

2012SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Marc...I'm in the Dallas area...hot here. Cools down to 88 overnight! As posted earlier my 2012 on order was to be built on 8/8, but I connected with the "cadillacconnect.com" site on 8/6 AM, entered my email and order number and dealer location state, and within about 6 hours got a status that the vehicle was "shipped" on 8/5...meaning awaiting a rail car load. I then called my sales rep, he emailed me a copy of the invoice (I'm a GMS buyer). On it the expected arrival transit date is 8/18. Ships via rail from Ramos Arizpe MX (west of Monterrey)...about 600 miles...up through Laredo (I expect). You can google map and actually find a file photo of the plant's location. I ordered the FWD Premium w/optional compact spare...shipping weight said to be 4,352 lbs.

jjjleblanc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Premium AWD

I noticed edmunds.com has pricing for the 2012 SRX. Some options are missing but they have they basics.

Re: Hurray! My 2012 SRX has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

I just received a call from my Salesman to tell me that my SRX just arrived!

I asked him to send me a photo in a text message. I hope he can find a cell phone to do that... so I can share it with everyone once I get it.

Smile Cell phone picture

My salesman sent me this image late last night and besides this coming from a cell phone and poor lighting here is the first look at my 2012 SRX. The Black Ice almost looks like a dark grey color in this light. It is hard to see the new 3.6 L engine in this photo.

I am hoping the new "machine" finished rims will look a little bit brighter when cleaned up and in natural lighting... will get to see her later on today.

Chris & Donna is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX

Congratulations on your new SRX ! Looks great

We also have one on order. I understand that it was built last week. So we should have it soon.

Gold Mist - Performance - Chrome Wheels..

jperaino is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I just took delivery last night. The 3.6 is a big improvement as is the lock buttons on the door and the heated wheel. I ordered the compact spare kit from my dealer as it wasn't available when I placed my order back in June.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.