Decided to get the 2011
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Decided to get the 2011 in Cadillac SRX Forums; Picked up our Luxury model yesterday after trying to decide if we should wait for the 2012. I am sure ...
    Audioi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 AWD 2.0 Premium

Decided to get the 2011

Picked up our Luxury model yesterday after trying to decide if we should wait for the 2012.
    I am sure the 3.6 will be a better setup to get this rolling down the road quicker but kinda needed another car now so here it tis:
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

algiorda is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 SRX, '10 SRX Luxury Radiant Silver / Titanium w/Ebony

Re: Decided to get the 2011

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the club. She's a beauty. Nothing sweeter than a new ride in the driveway.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 13 SRX AWD 3.6L Premium - Platinum Ice Metallic

Congrats! You'll love her!

Smokin' SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 Perf 3.0,AWD, 2011 Yukon Denali,(403HP), had 04 SRX

What a way to "suffer" !! Best wishes!! SS

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

NICE COLOR! You will enjoy the all the looks you will get driving the SRX around town!

CurtisG is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Great looking car--What color did you choose?--I cannot tell from the pics. I drove one Saturday in the Mocha Steel Metallic color, although I could not make a deal because my trade in (2011 Venza), was so new the dealer could not give me what is was worth. I have decided to wait until the end of the year and try again on a 2012 with the 3.6 engine. I personally was a little disappointed in the power of the car so I hope the 2012 Luxury model will have the 3.6 available, although the dealer indicated he didn't think that model would have it. I'll just have to wait and see. I really love the styling and features that the SRX has and hope to be a new owner soon like you. I know you will be pleased with your purchase. As a side note the dealer (35 miles from my home) said they would pick up my car and leave me a new one for the routine maintenance (oil changes-tire rotation, etc.) that were covered under the 4year/50,000 mile warranty. Sounds like great service!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.