Cadillac Owners Forum banner

How do you undo the favorite radio stations?

20K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sube5186 
#1 ·
I have looked in the manual and it tells you how to set the favorites but not how to replace them. I wound up with a bunch of unwanted on my favorites and would like to redo it. Any one knows how? THANKS!

#4 ·
I didn't even consider that you were pressing the Fav button on the console because there is only one of them and it is used to "display" the Favs on the Nav screen, where there are "many" Fav buttons. They should be referred to as "soft buttons" since they are created in software and are not hardware fixtures like the one of the console.

#5 ·
Just FYI you can also select the no. of "Favorite" pages that are displayed. This is done in the Conf Menu. I believe the choices are 8, 6 or 4, but I can't be sure without looking at the manual. If there are only two people in the car most of the time, there's really no need to display 8 pages of Favorites. Considering the fact that each page shows six stations, I don't think most people will have that many favorite stations.

Sube

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.