Cleaning Products - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Cleaning Products in Cadillac SRX Forums; Invisible Glass is also a great glass cleaner. You can find it in the auto section at Walmart....
    SoCalGal is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX (previously 2005 CTS)

Re: Cleaning Products

Invisible Glass is also a great glass cleaner. You can find it in the auto section at Walmart.

SoCalGal is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX (previously 2005 CTS)

Invisible Glass is also a great glass cleaner. You can find it in the auto section of Walmart.

(Sorry about the double post.)

Likely is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Premium Collection FWD

Tsenior..... Try some 303 protectant, it should work to remove old polish on vinyl trim.. Also Eagle One has a new wax out called "eagle one gel wax" you can use it on trim and it will take off your old polish. I used the gel wax this weekend and was alittle surprised how well it did on the body and trim.

My favorite car wax/polish is still C-Magic polish, easy to apply and remove, i buy it from NCM. Price about the same as other waxes/polishes!!!

Likely

sube5186 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Premium, 3.0L AWD

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGal View Post
    Invisible Glass is also a great glass cleaner. You can find it in the auto section at Walmart.
    I can second that. Invisible Glass works just as well as Eagle 20/20. I just prefer the pump spray over the aerosol can.

Sube

GeeVee is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Crystal Red AWD 3L Luxury & Performance SRX

I waxxed my SRX today using ( what I think is a relatively new product) Autoglym High Definition. It is a carnuba based product. While my initial impression is it is a good wax, I don`t think it justifies it`s high price ( the kit in Canada is fifty bucks). Perhaps on an older vehicle you would get more bang for your buck but with my car only four months old, a less expensive product would have been suffice. By the way Skipper, I see Canadian Tire is now selling 20-20 glass cleaner

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by GeeVee View Post
    ... By the way Skipper, I see Canadian Tire is now selling 20-20 glass cleaner
    That's good news. I still have a few months supply stocked up though.

sube5186 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Premium, 3.0L AWD

Nano-Diamond Shield

Anybody have any experience using this stuff? Looks pretty amazing. Capt, is this similar to the "Diamond Gloss" you use?

http://nanodiamondshield.com/

Sube

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.