srx for women - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, srx for women in Cadillac SRX Forums; Originally Posted by sube5186 ... So far, all of the stares (of admiration) I've gotten have been from other men. ...
    SoftballDad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX (FWD Luxury)

Re: srx for women

Quote Originally Posted by sube5186 View Post
    ... So far, all of the stares (of admiration) I've gotten have been from other men.
    Quote Originally Posted by xrs01 View Post
    Geez, that's kind of scary...
    LOL!

cadillac 31 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none
    Quote Originally Posted by larryk View Post
    And why on earth would you care what someone else thought of your vehicle, if you like it that is all that matters...
    Thats an easy oprah winfrey or dr. Phil answer but thats not whats its about.. I would just like to know wat people generally think about the truck and yes it would bother me if people think im driving a girly truck it is wat it is

tsenior is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Get the SRX and put bigger tires (275's) and different wheels. Drive it in sport mode.

stevec5375 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale

Whoever started this thread must have "tiny penis syndrome". PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE! This is the 21st century for heaven's sake. Get a life! LMAO!

GarryW is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Take a look who is driving those Lexus RX cross overs and you'll see it's a lot of women. I saw a thread on a Lexus forum asking the same question, "is the Lexus RX targeted toward women drivers"? The answers from the forum posters were mostly "NO WAY" but someone stated "if your a man, you might want to get one in a darker color, like black"

There is no question that Cadillac has targeted the Lexus RX buyers and they would be very happy getting 50% of their market share. If you don't think Lexus knows who wants to drive this model, then why do think they came out with those feminine looking colors like robin egg blue, seafoam green, and other pastel colors? It's because that's what women want!

Personally I think the SRX looks more masculine as the body does have less rounded corners and more bling, i.e the front bumper/grill.

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac 31 View Post
    Thats an easy oprah winfrey or dr. Phil answer but thats not whats its about.. I would just like to know wat people generally think about the truck and yes it would bother me if people think im driving a girly truck it is wat it is
    If you feel your masculinity would be threatened, perhaps you should pass on the SRX. And...it's not a "truck."

Quote Originally Posted by stevec5375 View Post
    Whoever started this thread must have "tiny penis syndrome". PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE! This is the 21st century for heaven's sake. Get a life! LMAO!
    Oh please there goes that dr. Phil shit again wat this has to do with penises

Quote Originally Posted by stevec5375 View Post
    there goes another dr.phil answer what penises have to do with this...old man ..i dont know about you but when im thinking about a penis its with a woman not a vehicle...

Quote Originally Posted by tsenior View Post
    Get the SRX and put bigger tires (275's) and different wheels. Drive it in sport mode.
    i like your idea

Barry626 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac 31 View Post
    ive been considering one of these but more and more im hearing srx is for women....wat do yall think ,,,and im not trying to be disrespectful either just dats its bothering me and i think its a great looking car....who is buying this car is it selling i dont even see them on the streets of new york....just curious
    Might be on to something?
    I haven't seen many in my area but ones I have are all women.

carter's_sts is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V & 06 STS 4

Look, it's a Dude driving................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CasjUOwkdI

carter's_sts is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V & 06 STS 4

Thinking about one for my wife, but not because it's feminine; because it's a NICE and safe car (crossover) that should be good in the snow (with AWD). And she likes the extra height over a sedan (she has a crossover now). But I would have no issues driving it and would drive it and love it.

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by GarryW View Post
    Take a look who is driving those Lexus RX cross overs and you'll see it's a lot of women. I saw a thread on a Lexus forum asking the same question, "is the Lexus RX targeted toward women drivers"? The answers from the forum posters were mostly "NO WAY" but someone stated "if your a man, you might want to get one in a darker color, like black"

There is no question that Cadillac has targeted the Lexus RX buyers and they would be very happy getting 50% of their market share. If you don't think Lexus knows who wants to drive this model, then why do think they came out with those feminine looking colors like robin egg blue, seafoam green, and other pastel colors? It's because that's what women want!

Personally I think the SRX looks more masculine as the body does have less rounded corners and more bling, i.e the front bumper/grill.
    The original Lexus RX300 had a spot for pocket books. It really did. The Volkswagen Beetle has a spot for a flower. I'm not saying a guy can't drive around in a VW Bug with a flower, but most won't...

If you (whoever is interested in buying a Crossover SUV) have the least bit of concern about looking feminine in a Crossover SUV, you should buy something else.

Quote Originally Posted by carter's_sts View Post
    Look, it's a Dude driving................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CasjUOwkdI
    They do the craziest things in car commercials. Women dig it...
    [YOUTUBE]crKP-GPX6KM[/YOUTUBE]
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

loopcatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX GF-LUX (FWD)

I spotted the androgynous one, Tinky Winky, cruising in a Platinum Ice SRX !! He,uh seemed okay with it..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.