Used SRX 2010
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Used SRX 2010 in Cadillac SRX Forums; Does anyone know where you can get a used Cadillac SRX 2010. I suspect they are going to release the ...
    liamdye is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): Want an SRX

Used SRX 2010

Does anyone know where you can get a used Cadillac SRX 2010. I suspect they are going to release the 2011 model soon, so extremely lightly used (<1000 miles) 2010 SRX is what I'm looking for.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

larryk is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 10 SRX Previously 01 BMW X5

Re: Used SRX 2010

Quote Originally Posted by liamdye View Post
    I suspect they are going to release the 2011 model soon, so extremely lightly used (<1000 miles) 2010 SRX is what I'm looking for.

Thanks
    HUH??
    The 2010's have only been out for about three months, so the 2011's are a long way off!

Barry626 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by larryk View Post
    HUH??
    The 2010's have only been out for about three months, so the 2011's are a long way off!

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Does anyone know where you can get a used Cadillac SRX 2010. I suspect they are going to release the 2011 model soon, so extremely lightly used (<1000 miles) 2010 SRX is what I'm looking for.

Thanks
    Good luck with that.

bigbarry2u is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

I believe they call that a "demo".

I believe they also call that a "new car".

I was under the impression that the SRX came out last spring, so therefore there would be the 2011 SRX's coming out soon. I guess I was wrong.

algiorda is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 SRX, '10 SRX Luxury Radiant Silver / Titanium w/Ebony

You actually might want to try Ebay Motors. I took a look yesterday, and there were some new models listed for a tidy discount.

But as always, just remember it's after sale support that is really important with these highly technical cars. The dealer quality, support, and service department should factor in any car sales decision.

smithb is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Sorry everyone is so snotty with you, but the 2010 SRX's just came out in August, so they will be around a while. There are several used ones on cars.com, however they aren't any cheaper than a new one at first glance. I obviously haven't spent time spec'ing them out, but they are in the $45k-54k range for the higher optioned ones.

@smithb: Thanks for that. The reason I was unaware of the real release date was because I live in Canada, so I thought you guys got it in the springtime, I've already heard mention of 2011 cars being released now.

@algiorda: Thanks for the ebay motors idea. It looks like there is a good number of cars for sale on there for great prices.

whisler151 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor

The reason I was unaware of the real release date was because I live in Canada
    Does Canada not have access to the internet?

Like others have said, the 2010 SRX was released a short time ago. If I were you I would not hold my breath for the 2011 SRX...it will not be here anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by smithb View Post
    Sorry everyone is so snotty with you
    Hey, I resemble that remark

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

^^ Ditto.

There have been talks on the internet about this car for almost a year...so that comment doesn't make any sense. I didn't know the car just got released. And by the way, you could drive the thing at limited amount of dealers last May. The car has been out for six months, not three like some of you have stated. (larryk)

In addition, information is different depending on the sources. For example, there is a post on Cadillac Forums about the released date of the 2.8 Turbo V6, they were saying it will be in Q1 2010 - March. Whereas, early reviews said it would be out in the Fall. This really is not a forum for trolling.

GMJim is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04,06,10 SRX; 2011/14 CTS Wagon

Well sorry to dissapoint you, however, I purchased the very first 2010 SRX that my dealer in Las Vegas received, and they received their allotment the same time as other dealers in the US. I picked it up the day they got it from the transportation yards, everyone at the dealership came over to look at it, as it was the first one, and there were no demonstrators or booklets yet. We picked it up on 9/2/09, which is just over three months.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.