What should I be looking to pay????
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, What should I be looking to pay???? in Cadillac SRX Forums; I'm looking into a 2010 srx premium, it has a sticker price of 49,9xx. What should I be looking to ...
    Klei14 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 SRX, 2008 G37 6MT

What should I be looking to pay????

I'm looking into a 2010 srx premium, it has a sticker price of 49,9xx. What should I be looking to pay for this, what deals are people getting on them???

Thanks

Tom

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GMJim is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04,06,10 SRX; 2011/14 CTS Wagon

Re: What should I be looking to pay????

There are no incentives on this vehicle. You get $500.00 off to wave the right to bring it back before 60 days.
    I haven't heard of anyone getting a deal. It would come oughta the dealers pocket, and that ain't gunna happen.
    They are selling well enough without any incentives.

SoftballDad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX (FWD Luxury)

Not sure if any dealer is willing to cut you a break, but you might qualify for GM incentives. See if there is a Loyalty or Conquest Cash for your marketing area. If you belong to a credit union, you may get supplier price. Plus there is the Fed tax deduction for new cars, up to $49,500 (on state/local sales tax).

dctex99 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Lexus RX350, Satin Cashmere Metallic

On another post, a guy got his ordered for $500 over invoice, and another post indicated a $1000 off a couple of months ago. Some dealers in my general area are taking offers; there are even 2 on Ebay, but I know one is a base model! It will soon be a buyers market when spring comes around and production catches up to early orders!!

rreuben is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Try this for some basic guidance:
    http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...ac_SRX/prices/

During my SRX comparison shopping between dealers, I found dealers quoted prices ranging from invoice to the fixed supplier price point (I was told by one dealer that the GM supplier pricing helps buffer their margins since GM reimburses the dealer). The SRX is an in demand vehicle at present and driving a bargain until supply catches up or demand drops is going to be tough. The lowest bid I received was from a dealer 50 miles away from the city.

I called GM customer service before I signed my deal and was told that there is no loyalty program at present (as of early Dec) for the SRX, anywhere in the US, however, there was a conquest rebate which kicks in if a non GM vehicle is traded in for an SRX.

The GM supplier pricing will get you approx 4% off MSRP and is a no-haggle way to get as close to invoice as you can with the popular new SRX (and in case the dealer wants to sneak in a markup!). Credit union memberships may help you qualify for this.

As was mentioned earlier, there is always the $500 rebate in lieu of the 60 day return guarantee. I don't mean to sound negative but I strongly recommend you read through the posts in this forum to decide if you want the flexibility of returning b/w day 31-60 should any of the issues few of us have reported hits you (I pray it doesn't since the SRX is one fine vehicle!) Note that returning the SRX b/w 31-60 days of ownership will cost you the registration/paperwork fees plus any possible opportunity loss due to difference in sales tax to acquire another vehicle if you traded in one for the SRX.

Good luck!

whisler151 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor

We got $3000 off msrp with credit union discount, non GM vehicle trade in, and GMS. There may have been something for being a student or military. Not exactly sure how all the $3000 was deducted.

CMJT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

We got the $500 instead of being able to turn back in prior to 6 months as well as an additional $2000 off sticker. Nice car for the money!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.