Kind of the same problem. I have a 2011 SRX Prem (9K miles, bought it new 7 months ago). 2 weeks ago I go to head to work and its dead. Lights come on but dim. I call roadside and they jump it off.. I go to work and as soon as I turn it off and try to start it, its dead. I jump it off and take it to the dealer. 3 days later they say the batt was completly dead. The y recharge it and it should be fine. On a side note, once its jumped off everything works and there is no problems with trans or anything. i had it back for one week and yesterday I get in to go to work and dead batt... I get a jump and get it to the dealer. they called me today (same day I took it in) and they say they had to replace the batt, they claim that they could not have replaced the batt untile the computer reader displaced the replace code, even if they already know that the batt is not good. That really bothered me, if you know what the problem is but cant fix it until you can get reinburst for the batt???? I will get it today.

My previous cars were a 325 XI, and an LR3. I love my SRX so much more but its hard to pay luxury money and not sure if its going to start when I get into it....