Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SRX Manual .pdf

SpecialBlack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX 2010

SRX Manual .pdf

I dont know if this is well known, if it is excuse the double post, but I just found it.

If you sign up for GM Owners Centers you can download a copy of the owners manual in pdf. Great for times when I'm at work and you guys are referencing stuff on pages in the manual, now I can keep up.

http://www.gm.com/gmownercenter/cadillac/

You can also keep your service records on the site as well

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

sube5186 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Premium, 3.0L AWD

Not For The SRX

I've been looking for the PDF version of the owner's manual since before I bought my SRX. I stumbled across this same exact website. Unfortunately, when I downloaded the manual I discovered it was actually for the 2010 Escalade. I plan to periodically check back and see if they've updated the link. I did register when I first found the site. Good for storing service records.

Good looking out anyway.

Sube

Re: Not For The SRX

Quote Originally Posted by sube5186 View Post
    I've been looking for the PDF version of the owner's manual since before I bought my SRX. I stumbled across this same exact website. Unfortunately, when I downloaded the manual I discovered it was actually for the 2010 Escalade. I plan to periodically check back and see if they've updated the link. I did register when I first found the site. Good for storing service records.

Good looking out anyway.

Sube
    Sube,

When was the last time you tried to download it? Did you enter your VIN #? The manual says 2010 SRX on it......'

I could be wrong, i didnt go to the car and get mines out but I captured some screens I think dont relate to the Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialBlack View Post
    Sube,

When was the last time you tried to download it? Did you enter your VIN #? The manual says 2010 SRX on it......'

I could be wrong, i didnt go to the car and get mines out but I captured some screens I think dont relate to the Escalade
    SpecialBlack,

Just tried it again right before I posted this. My VIN is displayed as soon as I log in and the vehicle description is "2010 Cadillac SRX CROSSOVER". You definitely have the correct manual, but when I download and save it or just open it from the site, it's the Escalade manual. Even tried a different browser. Same results. There's a screwed up link on their site .

Sube

larryk is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): XT5 prem lux, Previously 10 SRX

Re: SRX Manual .pdf

Very strange, I downloaded my copy on 11/24/09 and it is for the 2010 SRX...

SpecialBlack,

Just tried it again right before I posted this. My VIN is displayed as soon as I log in and the vehicle description is "2010 Cadillac SRX CROSSOVER". You definitely have the correct manual, but when I download and save it or just open it from the site, it's the Escalade manual. Even tried a different browser. Same results. There's a screwed up link on their site .

Sube

Sube,

If you dont mind posting your email address I can email it to you?!?!? or PM me the email and I can send it.... just tell me how do I check the pm, lol

mw1862 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX (FWD Performance Model)

I just tried it and get the incorrect manual. Very strange indeed...

I Got It!!!

Yipeeeee! I finally got it. First, I deleted my vehicle from the GM Owner's "My Dashboard" and added it back, searching by VIN. It still displayed the Escalade manual. Then, I deleted it again and added it back searching by model, make & year. That's when I got the correct manual. Finally, I can leave the hard copy in the glove box where it belongs.

Thanks anyway SpecialBlack for the offer.

Sube

Re: I Got It!!!

Yipeeeee! I finally got it. First, I deleted my vehicle from the GM Owner's "My Dashboard" and added it back, searching by VIN. It still displayed the Escalade manual. Then, I deleted it again and added it back searching by model, make & year. That's when I got the correct manual. Finally, I can leave the hard copy in the glove box where it belongs.

Thanks anyway SpecialBlack for the offer.

Sube

Glad to hear, or really read, Sube

The site messed up a bit, it wouldnt except my VIN at all I just put in the make, model, year and my name and it shows up with my VIN.... Go figure...

I'm just happy that I have a pdf of the manual..... Now if they can put up the Navigation Manual

Now if they can put up the Navigation Manual
    LOL! Now you're really dreaming.

mw1862 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX (FWD Performance Model)

Bingo. Tried Sube's method and it worked. Thanks.

dengland is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ELR

Glad to hear, or really read, Sube

I'm just happy that I have a pdf of the manual..... Now if they can put up the Navigation Manual
    Thanks for the link SpecialBlack. Dealership gave us a SRX loaner until ours comes in a couple of weeks. Of course there was no manual in it. We have figured most things out, but the manual closes the gap.

I wondered about the Nav not being discussed in the manual... Now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by dengland View Post
    Thanks for the link SpecialBlack. Dealership gave us a SRX loaner until ours comes in a couple of weeks. Of course there was no manual in it. We have figured most things out, but the manual closes the gap.

I wondered about the Nav not being discussed in the manual... Now I know.
    No Prob that's what we're here for to help each other out.....

If you need Nav help whilw waiting for your SRX there is always GM Navigation Center 877-628-3472.

The first layer of support seems to be outsourced overseas, I called the day after Thanksgiving, so you might want to request to be transfered to a level 2 tech instead of waiting 45 minutes like I did until I was finally transfered back to someone who understood the car and solved the issue in 15 minutes

SoftballDad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX (FWD Luxury)

Can someone post the URL to the pdf manual? I am unable to login to the owner center.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast