Prospective SRX Buyers Must Read This Now!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Prospective SRX Buyers Must Read This Now!!! in Cadillac SRX Forums; ********* Hurry, Act Fast ********* I just wanted to make everyone aware of the GM Conquest Program. This is a ...
    sube5186 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Premium, 3.0L AWD

Prospective SRX Buyers Must Read This Now!!!

********* Hurry, Act Fast *********

I just wanted to make everyone aware of the GM Conquest Program. This is a $1,000 rebate available to anyone who presently owns a non GM vehicle that's 1999-present. It's an incentive for first time GM buyers. If you or anyone else in your household owns a vehicle that falls into this category, you could qualify. Since the rebate comes from GM, the dealers don't lose anything on this, so they have every incentive to apply it. Problem is, not all salesman know about it. Mine wasn't aware of it. After I heard about it from another dealer, I told my salesman. He researched it and discovered it was indeed applicable. It's only available to buyers in certain regions of the U.S. You must give them your zip code to find out if you're eligible. The program expires 12/02/09. If you already recently purchased a Cadillac and did not get this rebate, contact your salesperson. You're still eligible to receive it (if you qualify). Why haven't you heard more about this? I believe GM doesn't want to p__s off loyal past customers who would "not" be eligible.

Combine this rebate with the $500 back you get if you op out of the 60-Day satisfaction guarantee (expires 11/30/09) and you have a $1,500 discount right off the bat. Knowing all of this, there is no reason to pay MSRP for a new SRX.

Sube

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: Prospective SRX Buyers Must Read This Now!!!

I got both discounts when I bought my SRX last month. The dealership would also honor GM Supplier pricing, but not a combination of the incentives.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 13 SRX AWD 3.6L Premium - Platinum Ice Metallic

GM Loyalty ($1000 off if owned a GM vehicle) is still on now, in addition to the Holiday "New Toy for Joy" $1000 is on as well. In Canada anyways.

bozowing is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Anyone have a link to the details? I just got our SRX yesterday, but I did get it at GMS price, am I still eligible?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.