I've had my SRX/4 for 3 weeks and LOVE it!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, I've had my SRX/4 for 3 weeks and LOVE it! in Cadillac SRX Forums; I am really enjoying my new SRX/4. Still learning all the features too! And it's the little touches that put ...
    rtsittner is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium AWD in Graphite Metallic

Thumbs up I've had my SRX/4 for 3 weeks and LOVE it!

I am really enjoying my new SRX/4. Still learning all the features too! And it's the little touches that put it over the top...

- the blue LED accent lighting. Especially around the perimeter of the doors and dash.
    - the direct bluetooth link to my Blackberry Storm as soon as I get in the car. I never have to pull it out to send or receive calls.
    - the iPod connection and interface.
    - the Dolby 5.1 surround sound. My family & I love to watch movies in our new "theater" in the garage. My wife and I watch the movie on the navi screen and the kids have the dual monitors in the back. The sound is great and the interior lighting adds to the ambiance.

After trading up from a '97 Ford Explorer, this is a treat!

Randy

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: I've had my SRX/4 for 3 weeks and LOVE it!

Congrats. What's the "/4" for?

rtsittner is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium AWD in Graphite Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by RightTurn View Post
    What's the "/4" for?
    It's the AWD version.

300:29:1 is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Luxury w/NAV

Quote Originally Posted by rtsittner View Post
    I am really enjoying my new SRX/4. Still learning all the features too! And it's the little touches that put it over the top...

- the blue LED accent lighting. Especially around the perimeter of the doors and dash.
    - the direct bluetooth link to my Blackberry Storm as soon as I get in the car. I never have to pull it out to send or receive calls.
    - the iPod connection and interface.
    - the Dolby 5.1 surround sound. My family & I love to watch movies in our new "theater" in the garage. My wife and I watch the movie on the navi screen and the kids have the dual monitors in the back. The sound is great and the interior lighting adds to the ambiance.

After trading up from a '97 Ford Explorer, this is a treat!

Randy
    Congrats and glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for the review. Please keep us posted on the good and bad.

Michigan Man is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

I have had mine for about a month, fantastic. I have not had the chance to use the entertainment system. If i am driving and the kids are watching a dvd, can I still listen to the radio?

larryk is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 10 SRX Previously 01 BMW X5

Sure can, even if you don't have the rear DVD system, the rear passengers can listen to any other available audio source (hard drive, USB stick, or radio) via headphones, they don't have to listen to what the front seat is listening to...

Jmseyo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX

I could not agree more. I have had my SRX 10 days now and have been totally blown away by the way it preforms. After I ordered my new SRX, I read alot of reviews of how it was underpowered and the Tranny was questionable. I have not experienced any of these issues. The Sport Mode is alot of fun if you desire to drive the SRX like a camaro. (not quite the same, but you get the idea) I'm a gadget person, so I love all of the gadgets in this vehicle. The only real issue I have with the SRX is the carpeting, it seems to be low grade considering this is a 45K vehicle. Overall, I LOVE IT..................

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

JMSEYO--order some of the embroidered mats from AutoPride. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...sign-them.html

They are fabulous quality and look amazing. I can't wait to get my cargo area mat with the Cadillac emblem.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.