Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Question on Keyless Start in Cadillac SRX Forums; On mine, In Config, under Vehicle if I scroll down, there is an item called Remote Locking, Unlocking,Starting and under ...
- 10-24-09 08:31 PM #16Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 10 SRX Previously 01 BMW X5
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
Re: Question on Keyless Start
On mine, In Config, under Vehicle if I scroll down, there is an item called Remote Locking, Unlocking,Starting and under that there is Passive Door Lock.
Now I do have passive entry, so that may be the difference...
- 10-25-09 03:28 AM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2010 SRX
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rochester, NY
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"