Post pics of your new 2nd generation SRX here

329K views 619 replies 225 participants last post by  NHRadio 
#1 ·
Let's see 'em, guys!

And DurangoJim's:

See less See more
Reactions: xBee
#190 ·
Ah! I wondered if i was ever going to see an Ice Blue one! That's a rare colour, even more so then my Caribbean Blue Metallic i bet!

#198 ·
Very nice Marc! I'm jealous of the 3.6, especially coming back from a road trip to Vegas and back, the 3.0 needs another 70 ft. lbs or so to keep it going at a good rate without dropping two gears all the time...
I bet those rims would look good in a chrome finish! ;)

#200 ·
He has the machine faced and accent painted 20's. The Chrome-Tecs would be a no go for me. Reminds me of the plastic bezels around the quad headlights of my mom's '77 Impala wagon. they were chromed. Even though I waxed her car all the time, they did not hold up.

#201 ·
My local dealer has quite a few 2011's, all with the Chrome Tech or 18" wheels only. I am considering ordering a 2012 performance in either black or black ice. I don't care for the wheels above, that I have actually seen, and was hoping for a good shot of the standard 20" wheels.

Keith

#206 ·
The GM Photographic pic of the machined faced 20's is not good. Makes the machine facing look flat.

I can tell you as a general rules that a machine faced wheel will pop in the sun.
noticeably more than the silver painted same style from last year.

GM clearcoats the whole wheel so you get a fair amount of shine in the right light.

I had 4 Camaros in the '80s and all had machined faced wheels. 2 had 15"s and 2 were 16"s. I would wax the wheels every 3-4 months and they looked great.
I had my '87 IROC for 16 years and even though the clearcoat was pitted on the wheels the machine faced portion would still shine.

#210 ·
Hey iampinkandorange! That Xenon Blue Metallic is sweet! I imagine its the same as Blue Topaz Metallic on the rest of the Chevy lineup, of which i've seen in person, and it looks amazing! =D

#213 ·
Yippee!! A new platinum ice 2012 SRX AWD Premium in my driveway! (Ebony interior, Trailering equipment, all-weather foor mats and Chrometech wheels are the only options.)

Special thanks to Marc NY and GM Jim for their posts which helped convince me that this was the vehicle I needed to replace my 2008 Lexus RX350. I am LOVING this new ride!

Technology integration is excellent with my iPhone (iOS5) and I'm really enjoying the OnStar remotelink! Color me happy! :)

Good job GM!

Larry in NH

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Luxury vehicle

#216 ·
Yippee!! A new platinum ice 2012 SRX AWD Premium in my driveway! (Ebony interior, Trailering equipment, all-weather foor mats and Chrometech wheels are the only options.)

Special thanks to Marc NY and GM Jim for their posts which helped convince me that this was the vehicle I needed to replace my 2008 Lexus RX350. I am LOVING this new ride!

Technology integration is excellent with my iPhone (iOS5) and I'm really enjoying the OnStar remotelink! Color me happy! :)

Good job GM!

Larry in NH
WOW It is great to hear you are happy with your new 2012 SRX!

We are happy you choose GM! :yup:

Hope to see you post more and share your new experiences with all of us.