Post pics of your new 2nd generation SRX here

329K views 619 replies 225 participants last post by  NHRadio 
#1 ·
Let's see 'em, guys!

And DurangoJim's:

See less See more
Reactions: xBee
#162 ·
I actually took these pics a while ago, i just forgot to post em up. A friends lightly used Luxury AWD pulled out of the states.
Sorry for the crappy pics. I should have backed them both up and got them both in the full sun... :banghead:

It's definitely not that green anymore, and yes i pointed out their chrome strip near the mirror. It has been fixed. :yup:

#164 · (Edited)
lol, what? Who is tricy dick, and which photo has it? :hmm: :D

Edit, Upon googling Tricky Dick Nixon it appears it is Richard Nixon. But i still don't see which pic you refer to? lol

#166 ·
Lol, Captain is a nickname from highschool. My first car was/is a 91 Chevy Caprice, and it was/is a boat (little kid, big steering wheel and all). So i was the "Captain" of my boat. :rofl:

Now that you say that, i do see a side profile of what could be nixon's head in that cloud. And the only place i know Richard Nixon from is Futurama! I'm Canadian! :p Besides, he passed on when i was 8. I can't say i remember much other then watching PMK (Popular Mechanics for Kids - Elisha Cuthbert before her Girl Next Door deal. =D) and playing Lego's. lol

#167 ·
Because your Canadian, you get a FREE pass. But if you were American, and stated that your limited knowledge of our 37th President was acquired via "Futurama" I would have
been saddened to the point of tears. Probably would have pushed me into the direction of signing up for Chinese language classes.

#179 ·
I love all your photos! It's great to see the colors in "real" photos, as opposed to the simulated colors on the website. I have my heart set on Black Raven. For you Black Raven owners, how much harder is it to keep clean than other colors? Would you buy that color again? And how difficult is that color to find? Seems like all the ones on the dealer lots are Platinum Ice or Gray Flannel.

#180 ·
I was waiting about 3 weeks for Black Raven color. It seems like it's hard color for dealer to trade if your local dealer doesn't have it already. I just got the Gray Flannel one, since it was the first color that I was looking at. At night, the gray flannel will look like dark blue/black color so it's kinda cool.

#181 ·
Thanks for the reply. The Gray Flannel is beautiful, and it is kind of hard to distinguish from black at night. There's also a metallic black. The nice thing about the Cadillac website is that I can do a search of the inventory at all dealerships in my area for vehicles that match my criteria. I did find one Black Raven -- only one -- that met the rest of my criteria, such as no DVD player. When I'm ready to actually pull the trigger (I have 6 mos. on my lease), it's good to know I can start my search there.