Post pics of your new 2nd generation SRX here

329K views 619 replies 225 participants last post by  NHRadio 
#1 ·
Let's see 'em, guys!

And DurangoJim's:

See less See more
Reactions: xBee
#131 ·
lol @ GeeVee, i am a Saski, but not so big on football. I am way more of a NASCAR fan, specifically Jimmie Johnson. So everybody was suprised it doesn't have a big yellow 48 on the side! :lol:

Awesome garage iamq! Jealous!! Is that a 62 Vette? And nice Camaro too! Although i am mildly surprised your SRX isn't red. :lol:

#132 ·
Awesome garage iamq! Jealous!! Is that a 62 Vette? And nice Camaro too! Although i am mildly surprised your SRX isn't red. :lol:
Thanks, Yes it is a 62, owned it since 78, not many miles on it but going to get back into it after a few other priorities are taken care of.:crying::crying:

The 69 Camaro is the wifes, she loves that top down thing:yup:

Two reds are enough, got a good deal on the SRX off the lot, so far so good..

MarioA

Since I'm new here I cant answer your PM questions about the garage and the doors, if you want to send me your email I'll send you the info and pics. If not I'll reply after I'm off probation:annoyed:

IAMQ

#134 ·
MarioA, since I'm a NEWBIE I cant reply to your PM... something about spam? Don't understand how a reply to a PM can be spam but I guess " thems da rules". If you want to pm me your email I'll answer your questions and send you more pics of how I did the doors.

I promise not to spam you.

IAMQ

#139 ·
Hi Captain, Yes it`s a BC plate. To be precise, it`s a limited edition ( I don`t believe they are available now) 2010 Winter Olympic plate. I wanted to get a good picture of it to post but the reflection messed things up. I will try again soon. Thanks for your kind words. I`m located centrally on Vancouver Island.

#143 ·
Looks like I may be posting the first photos of a Gold Mist. This is my wife's car, replaces a 2008 CTS. FWD Premium Collection, Rear Seat DVD Entertainment System, 20" Chrome Tech Wheels, Protection Package, Roof Cross Rails.