Post pics of your new 2nd generation SRX here

329K views 619 replies 225 participants last post by  NHRadio 
#1 ·
Let's see 'em, guys!

And DurangoJim's:

See less See more
Reactions: xBee
#3 ·
That red is fairly nice, for me not being a red fan. Imperial Blue is sweet, but i'll post up my sweetest Caribbean Blue when it arrives... shortly after christmas. =)

#6 · (Edited)
Yes i have, just yesterday! 3.0L AWD Premium, with Nav/rear DVD, 20" Chrome Tech Aluminum Rims, Caribbean Blue Metallic with Ebony/Dark Titanium Interior! Heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, ultraview sunroof! I can't wait!
Only $59 500 before tax CDN! :canuck::woot:

#10 · (Edited)
I didn't get the 2.8 V6, just the Premium AWD 3.0, so MSRP is $60 500, no incentives and barely any movement so the only amount i could come down was $1000, even after showing them the stateside SRXs are $10 000 cheaper for the exact same thing.
Oh, GM loyalty is in there too, so really it was $58 500.

#21 ·
No way, 30% looks awesome! I'm going to go 20% on mine to match the rear windows. I had 20% all the way around in my Cobalt too (well, short of the windshield, cuz that's just stupid :bang2:).

#36 ·
Very nice jcarlilesiu! That was one of my two final colors to chose from, but nobody seemed to have Platinum Ice in stock at the time I was looking. Nothing against your photography skills, but photos don't do it justice. I finally got a chance to see one in person at my local dealer. It's very elegant and classy. I told my wife it looked like you'd expect to see someone stepping out of it wearing a tuxedo. I love my Chrystal Red. However, I could easily be happy with either of these colors.

Did you get your coupon in the mail for free touch up paint? Just thought I'd ask because we both have a Tri-Coat finish. You should have two bottles, a base and a top coat.

Sube

#26 ·
SRX AWD, Chrystal Red, Shale/Brownstone Interior, Premium Collection, Rear Infotainment System

Just took delivery Nov 17th. Just got around to posting some pics.

I had a hard time picking the color. Black and Imperial Blue are nice, but they show every spec of dust. Just didn't like the Caribbean Blue. It came down to a choice between Chrystal Red and Platinum Ice. My last three cars were white, or some variation thereof, so I decided to deviate from the norm.

At least this gives you guys/gals a chance to see what the mud guards look like.

Sube

#31 ·
Very nice Sube! Now i have an idea what mine will look like. And eventually i will get around to painting the black around the bottom and the flaps all body colour.

#40 ·
2010 Cadillac SRX AWD Performance Package. 12/15/09

Attachments