See less See more
Reactions: xBee
#79 ·
PICS UP! Hope you guys are using a resolution bigger then 800x 600! :D

Days 1 and 2:

Canadian DIC

Premium back seat -the floor mats are there until my Caddy ones arrive *sigh*

#86 ·
Thanks Sube! And actually, i was just informed that Caribbean Blue and Aqua Blue are the same Paint, just a Cadillac name, and a Chevrolet name. My window sticker still reads ABM though. :D

#88 ·
Good for you Captain, You've waited a loooong time. An official Welcome to the club!!!
But Chevy mats!?!?!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!?!?! kidding, I know/hope they are temporary.
I know you said they are going to take the frt lic plate brkt off, but what are they gunna do with the holes?

#90 ·
They are supposed to bondo the holes Jim, then repaint the whole front clip. :helpless:
And install my Chrome Mesh grill too.

#94 ·
For sure, my weather tech front ones should be here soon, and i'm going with either weather tech or husky liner rears (whomever gets them out first!). For all season use.

#95 ·
I don't have my own pics yet. But I've enjoyed the pics in this thread and learning everything I've ever wanted to know about the 2010 SRX from this forum. I purchased an Imperial Blue, AWD Performance SRX today. I'm picking it up on Wednesday (or Friday depending upon my schedule) after they remove the after market rear seat DVD.

I would add the website link of the dealer that has pics of my new beauty, but it looks like I haven't been around long enough to have those posting privileges.

I'll add pics once I get it home in a few days.

As for now, THANKS for all of the information here. I'm going back to reading the forum.

#96 ·
Welcome Nichelle! I can't wait to see pics!
You can also use a pic host site like photobucket .com and host pics from there, once they host 'em, you just copy the [img[ [/img] tags into this forum space. No waiting for privileges then!

#97 ·
Thanks Captain! The website doesn't give me the option of saving the pictures. It only gives me the option to download to Real Player?? I can also reference info on "Adobe Flash Player". It's great because I can click and zoom on 30 pictures of the car. But I can't save them to send to anyone. I'd actually like to save them for myself, too. I'm sure they'll remove the car from the site soon since it's been sold but I'd like to keep the pics!

#98 ·
Ah i see, the pics are encoded. Your only option then is to contact whomever has the original pics and ask if they can zip you a file with them.