Post pics of your new 2nd generation SRX here

329K views 619 replies 225 participants last post by  NHRadio 
#1 ·
Let's see 'em, guys!

And DurangoJim's:

See less See more
Reactions: xBee
#545 · (Edited)
Well, it does set it apart from other SRX's, and you're doing a nice job of it, too, especially the lights! That's attention to detail that I haven't seen anyone else do, because they are BIG and CHROME, but, maybe I'm too old...I can't dig it.

My other car is 2014 Chevy SS, and more than half of those guys do this treatment to their cars, and for a car like that, it is expected. I expect this on a V Series, but, to me, on and SRX is out of place.

Please don't be offended, it's just my opinion.

#560 ·
I think it gives it a new lease on life, a fresh look, a face-lift so to speak..... and more importantly it doesn't matter what people think, personalizing your own vehicle is exactly that... your personal opinion of what looks best. I also respect a person who can put the time and labor too Give it a look that ties together well without just buying a bunch of bolt on parts.....

As you can see from my srx4 pic I have no shame...
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

#550 ·
I considered it. I tried to play on the gold coming through on the badge and the amber in the headlight.

I've always had an affinity for the brand via family and as a taller male, i've always felt i fit better in them. I had an 04 CTS, then an 08 CTS, now with a child and the world of carseats i needed something a little bigger. But i didnt want the same SRX you see other grandparents or mom mobiles around driving. So i put my twist to it. I enjoy it and thats all that really matters to me.

#570 · (Edited)
Very nice vehicle!

Chrome 20's looking good, no salt on the roads in Florida.
Wheels locks, mud flaps. even the lower front rubber looks new.
Someone got rid of the crappy factory tires too!

Shale interior is my favorite.

This was a little old lady car.
You can tell because they don't weigh enough to crease the seat!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here's a nice cheap upgrade for those ugly pedals

FYI - You just freaked out a bunch of people with the open sunroof shade picture!!!

#571 ·
Hi

Thanks for the nice compliments about it. I think yours looks very nice also. Car has 79,000 miles

Love the shale interior also!

The dealership put brand new tires on it before I bought it. Also gave me a full tank of gas! :)

You're right about the older person owning it. It was an older guy. You're right about the crease in seats.

Will definitely be buying the pedals from Amazon. I love them. Thanks for sharing the link

Don't mean to give anyone a heart attack for the sunroof shade

#572 ·
Yes, your car is very clean! I like the chrome wheels as mine are painted. I have those pedals and have gotten compliments on them and I love them. I've also considered getting those chrome pillar post covers. And, I too, open my sunshade in cloudy inclement weather. It's like sunshine on a cloudy day. Don't be scared, cause I ain't!... It's a Cadillac,...use all of its luxuries!

But anyway, congrats and enjoy!