Post Pics of Your NEW 2nd Generation SRX HERE! - Page 16
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Post Pics of Your NEW 2nd Generation SRX HERE! in Cadillac SRX Forums; Tis true. On my next vehicle, i will just get the nicest/largest rims and then have US Wheel (or maybe ...
    TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Re: Post Pics of Your NEW 2nd Generation SRX HERE!

Tis true. On my next vehicle, i will just get the nicest/largest rims and then have US Wheel (or maybe LA Wheel, whomever it was) PVD chrome them. That stuff looks amazingly good for chrome dip, and an awesome warranty.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

Lencarguy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX AWD Premium, Platinum Ice/Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    Tis true. On my next vehicle, i will just get the nicest/largest rims and then have US Wheel (or maybe LA Wheel, whomever it was) PVD chrome them. That stuff looks amazingly good for chrome dip, and an awesome warranty.
    I might have chanced the chrome-tech if these wheels were still painted, like last year's, instead of machine-finished. I read about the PVD chroming, any idea of pricing? I saw on the Cadillac site they are charging $3265.00 for dealer installed chrome wheels on the CTS!

I don't actually know right now Len. I just see their ads for rim exchanges on Ebay once in awhile.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

A Premium with no chrome tech rims! Interesting! Its not often you see that combo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lencarguy View Post
    I ordered it that way. Don't like the durability of the chrome tech - no way to repair if scratched.
    IMO: I believe you will see more Performance & Premium SRXs being ordered with the new machined surface 20" rims because of the sensitivity issues that surround the Chrome Tech wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc NY View Post
    IMO: I believe you will see more Performance & Premium SRXs being ordered with the new machined surface 20" rims because of the sensitivity issues that surround the Chrome Tech wheels.
    I agree, especially once people see how good they look. I'm really happy with them.

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): SRX 2013 Performance Flannel Gray w/ 20" Polished Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Lencarguy View Post
    I agree, especially once people see how good they look. I'm really happy with them.
    Once again the Chrome Tech wheels are beautiful.... but I have to agree with Lencarguy that I really like my 20" Machined rims that I ordered on my 2012 SRX too!

Bcrummy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Had a 79 Coude Deville & now have 2012 SRX

Hi everyone, great site you guys have here. I have been reading and looking around for a few weeks. I am thrilled to be picking up my 2012 SRX in Platinum White Ice today! I really cant wait to get it. I got the Ebony on Black interior and the car is the Luxury package with nav and all the goodies.
    I am leasing it, but I kind of have my heart set on custominzing the ride a little and buying it out at the end of the lease.
    I have seen some of the subtle custom work on some of your pics and they look great. I cant wait to get a few pics of my own up ASAP.
    Anyway, just checking int o say hi. This is my second Caddy. My first was my first car 15 years ago, a 1979 Coupe Deville. Great ride!~
    Pics to come soon, Bcrummy

Bcrummy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Had a 79 Coude Deville & now have 2012 SRX

Here is my new white SRX. Got her on Monday. Amazing car. A perfect combination of luxury, stying, and technology!

Side by side.jpg
    front.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bcrummy View Post
    Here is my new white SRX. Got her on Monday. Amazing car. A perfect combination of luxury, stying, and technology!

Attachment 83276
    Attachment 83277

Great taste in color combo.!

looks good Bcrummy!

Jonkarn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 Xenon Blue/Ebony SRX Lux AWD w/N av

Ok Guys quick, Luxury AWD in Xenon Blue or Gray Flannel?!!(black interior)

I know, opposite extremes. Although my wife has a dark gray car already, and I am attracted to that shiny blue, expecially on a clear day or snow! I like the contrast between the classy mature look of the car, with a younger, trendier color like that blue. The gray is nice and clean as well, but a bit too calming.

I will admit though, I think it looks best in Platinum White, but after owning 2 white cars as my first rides when I was younger, they really are hell to keep clean. When I was younger I didnt mind washing them twice a week, but that doesnt work nowadays.And Black always looks great(have a black Infiniti EX now) clean, but for some reason the black caddy gives me flashbacks to working in manhattan and seeing all the corporate types being driven around in black Escalades. Something about the caddy grill in black that I can never shake as being a rich man's taxi! (no offense to black SRX owners)

So again, all those that have the Xenon Blue with dark interiors, how do you like it?? Gray Flannels?

Xenon Blue for the win!

Xenon Blue for the win!
    Hey Captain, love your car. But have you seen the Xenon Blue in the Luxury Trim with 18" and non-chromed? Wondering if I am liking it the way it looks with how your car is set up and will I not like it as much with ordinary wheel size and rims?

My purchasing dealer just got a Luxury AWD in Xenon Blue with the 18's on it. It looks really snazzy; i like it, its just not as snazzy as a chrome grille and 20's would look on it.

Captain if you saw the new 2012's in Xenon Blue on the lot, can you confirm that Xenon Blue seems to be a good amount darker than the blue of the 2010/11 models? i saw the pics of yours and they seem to be lighter and brighter, and the 2012 seems to be a darker shade. I actually liked this darker blue, almost resembling the Blue of the new Jeep Cherokees. Can anyone else confirm? Thanks! Very close to signing a lease for 12 Luxury w/Nav!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.