329K views 619 replies 225 participants last post by  NHRadio 
#1 ·
Let's see 'em, guys!

And DurangoJim's:

See less See more
Reactions: xBee
#473 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just installed new tires and wheels and Caliper Covers. Work in progress
Damn, I dig those wheels bro. I was on here for weeks looking and asking questions about wheels with no help. I found (and ordered) these KMC wheels but probably like yours more :( Who makes those? Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire

My 2013 SRX Performance Package

I just tinted the windows and blacked out the front and rear lights.

View attachment 165809 View attachment 165817 View attachment 165825
No disrespect but why would you do that? If you get in an accident at night your insurance co isn't going to pay you...

View attachment 77278 My pretty little SRX Luxury, 1 month old/owned. Got the nice pinstriping for free since the dealer had to go out of town to get the color for me.
It took me a minute to realize what this was, at first I thought it was a car with fender skirts, hahaha... BTW, nice stripes!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior

This post has been deleted
#478 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all. Just picked this up for the girlfriend on New Years Eve. 2015 Luxury CPO with 30k miles. So far we are loving it. Drove it at night for the first time yesterday and legit thought the headlights were off. Will definitely be investing in the HID conversion discussed at length on this forum. Spent the last two days hooking up the dash cam, detailing, clay bar and waxing it. Quick question, does anyone know the purpose of the little white lights under the rear seats?

#503 ·
Well, here we are one year and nine months later, and everything is going good. Just so that everyone knows, I am a GM fanboy and this is our 5th Cadillac, my wife loves Caddys and I drive a Chevy SS. I also work at a Chevy dealer, as a service advisor, where these pictures were taken, but we bought the car at Carmax. I searched for 6 months to find a car equipped like this one that still had some warranty and was still in our price range.

Whenever I buy a used car, I go through it and replace all of the fluids and filters. In this car, I replaced the tires also.

Then, I get everything that isn't working properly fixed, under warranty, if possible(and it was). I knew about the headlamps and replaced them right away, one at a time(they were still under warranty then). My most recent warranty repair was to replace the TCM.

After that, then I started personalizing it. I replaced all of the interior lighting with led bulbs and "Cadillac " emblem puddle lamps on all 4 doors.

So, everyting is just "peachy"! the car drives very well. I had to buy a battery about 6 months ago, and thats about it!

So, happy mottoring to all!

#485 · (Edited by Moderator)
My wife just got this one on Tuesday. It is the first nice vehicle that she has ever owned. 2011 SRX Premium. Really heavy highway mileage (187k), but very well maintained. Two previous owners, both times purchased and serviced from the same dealership. Dealership also had all of the service records for it since the factory. Now all I gotta do is find a digital copy of the Factory Service Manual.

Kinda weird though. This is the first vehicle I have ever purchased where I can't think of a single "upgrade" to make because it already as them ALL!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac srx Cadillac

#486 ·
I thought I would add a few pics of my first Cadillac. I drive them all the time as rental cars when traveling on business but this is the first time I have owned one. Bought it about 5 weeks ago. I got a great deal on a 2 owner (both in FL so the undercarriage and outside is still like new), oil changes/ maintenance every 5k miles (all records included), 2014 SRX Premium with 70k miles (Certified pre-owned Cadillac extended warranty). Every option available including the rear entertainment package for under 17k. So far I’m in love!
I’ll post some better pictures when the weather clears up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#487 · (Edited by Moderator)
I thought I would add a few pics of my first Cadillac. I drive them all the time as rental cars when traveling on business but this is the first time I have owned one. Bought it about 5 weeks ago. I got a great deal on a 2 owner (both in FL so the undercarriage and outside is still like new), oil changes/ maintenance every 5k miles (all records included), 2014 SRX Premium with 70k miles (Certified pre-owned Cadillac extended warranty). Every option available including the rear entertainment package for under 17k. So far I’m in love!
I’ll post some better pictures when the weather clears up.
Thats a beauty!!