Post pics of your new 2nd generation SRX here

329K views 619 replies 225 participants last post by  NHRadio 
#1 ·
Let's see 'em, guys!

And DurangoJim's:

See less See more
Reactions: xBee
#446 ·
Yes - it was a great car!!! I only had it for 3 months. Never even got a oil change for it.

But I found a similar one after looking high and low in my area. Upgraded to a 2010 Premium AWD with 29K miles but 2 years older with almost the same mileage for about $6K less.

I really do miss my 2012. Now I have to get used to the smaller V6, but otherwise I am very pleased as the Premium and AWD makes up for it. It just happened that I found one with the same color (Gold Mist) and same interior (Shale/Brownstone).

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle

#448 ·
Bought a 2012 SRX4 luxury today in Gold Mist with 23400 miles on her for the wife.

Had to go 4 hours to get her but good thing I was there when the doors opened, heard another salesman say he had someone coming at 11am to test drive it. Was there at 9am and on road back home by 11:15 with her in tow. Included picking up a trailer and loading her.

My phone won't upload my picture of it behind the truck:unamused:

Attachments

#455 ·
Re: 2011 SRX Performance with her black shoes on !

just noticed you can just see the red calipers! I think they break it up nice what do you guys think ? also going to be doing the grill and chrome trim in black pearl, going to the leave the leafe and shield
un-painted tho
The black rims look good! Going to puchase some for the wifes raven black 2013 SRX. Like women its in the eye of the beholder. Pappa like!

#456 ·
We own our first Cadillac We went to test drive a new ford edge. As we where driving through the used car lot my wife YELLS at the salesman to stop. She get out walks up to a srx in tri white opens the door sit down and gives me the its mine look. we now own a 2012 srx4 Premium in tri white with 24000 miles Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac srx