Post pics of your new 2nd generation SRX here

329K views 619 replies 225 participants last post by  NHRadio 
#1 ·
Let's see 'em, guys!

And DurangoJim's:

See less See more
Reactions: xBee
#401 ·
I wanted to post some pics in the snow too! Since it is winter here six months of the year... (I am on the lake in these photos, ice is 50 - 70 cm thick)

#405 ·
New to the forum. Name is Jason. Bought a 2011 SRX with 30k on it. Love it and have been apart of the Cadillac family for almost three years. . had a 2012 CTS 3.6 before this but had to upgrade for the space! Looking to drop a d3 turbo in this in the near future!

Wife hit a tire in the middle of the freeway two days after we picked her up. Looking to get the bumper replaced now!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Cadillac srx
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Executive car Mid-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Sky

#407 ·
The first day she got home, 2011 2.8T AWD Premium.

After some chrome, grill change and some performance upgrades.
-K&N Intake
-Aftermarket Exhaust ( Sounds great with the turbo )
These 2 upgrades alone gave me a noticeable increase in power and throttle response.

Planning on ordering LED fog lights also new tires and rims for summer, tint and much more.

This is just the beginning of my SRX although only downside I would have to say is with the 2.8T the fuel consumption hinders this vehicle. (Note, I also have a heavier foot)

#414 ·
I so rarely see the SRX with this style rims, but it's really my favorite. I'm so glad I 'accidentally' ended up getting a (free) upgrade to these on my SRX. :)

#421 ·
I got some pix taken on the weekend! Not the best quality as I was using my point n shoot, not my advance camera. I may post some more once I get some taken in sunny weather.

I've named her "Tara."

Max

Attachments