Srx spare tire kit - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Srx spare tire kit in Cadillac SRX Forums; Originally Posted by SRX-MTL Hi ! I'm looking to buy the whole inflator kit (Styrofoam bin, bin retainer, electric pump ...
    westham is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Luxury

Re: Srx spare tire kit

Quote Originally Posted by SRX-MTL View Post
    Hi !

I'm looking to buy the whole inflator kit (Styrofoam bin, bin retainer, electric pump and sealant can) for my 2013 SRX so if someone is buying the spare kit to replace his inflator kit, it will reduce his net cost to do it.

Please send me a PM with your offer including shipping to 12919 (NY state).

Thanks !
    My spare tire kit arrived today and I have yet to install it, I will be looking to dispose of my bin, pump but I don't have the selant can, I am in Los Angeles CA. so the shipping maybe a little costly. If interested PM me.
    Thanks,

SoCalSRX Thanks for these instructions & pictures the information and picture #5 on the removal of the storage bin was a great help!!

aceswildboat is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Need to see pictures

jrklein is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I ordered a spare tire kit from Luke Butler @ Lindsay Cadillac (703-647-8670) this week. Price was still $428.40 + S&H as quoted in Luke's post #139 from last year.

PM me if you are interested in the interior rear storage compartment that this spare tire kit will replace on my 2011 SRX. I will also sell the electric tire pump with sealant. I am in Springfield MO. I travel to Wichita KS and Kansas City MO regularly. If you are near any of these cities, I can arrange to deliver in person. If not, I can ship for actual cost of shipping.

Update 01/10/2014: Hidden rear storage insert and emergency tire pump sold to Maxplot in Kansas.

SRXpsych is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX luxury Mocha Steele Matalic AWD
    My SRX came with the spare tire kit, and I will admit I a very torn between the security of the spare and the utility of the extra storage...has anyone done the reverse ...meaning replaced the spare tire with the storage?....any regrets.

B

SRX-MTL is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by SRXpsych View Post
    My SRX came with the spare tire kit, and I will admit I a very torn between the security of the spare and the utility of the extra storage...has anyone done the reverse ...meaning replaced the spare tire with the storage?....any regrets.

B
    I did it on my 2013 SRX with a kit from a 2010 SRX (westham) and up now, I have no regrets and my wife always put the grocery bags in the bin with the cover up so they don't spread all over on the rear floor. She really like it. Also, I think it reduce the vehicule weight so may be a better gas mileage and accelaration ...

Quote Originally Posted by SRX-MTL View Post
    I did it on my 2013 SRX with a kit from a 2010 SRX (westham) and up now, I have no regrets and my wife always put the grocery bags in the bin with the cover up so they don't spread all over on the rear floor. She really like it. Also, I think it reduce the vehicule weight so may be a better gas mileage and accelaration ...
    Hi SRX-MTL,
    Glad to read that my old storage kit was put to good use, Happy New Year to Ya.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): All of them

after being on backorder for about 8 months the kits are available again. I have a couple on hand that arent spoken for. GM has yet again raised the price on them, my discounted price is currently $445.50 plus shipping. give me a call at 703-647-8670 between 730-4 EST to order.
    Luke Butler
    703-647-8670
    lbutler@lindsaycadillac.com

Maximumkk is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium AWD - Silver Coast w/ Shale-Brownstone

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay Cadillac Parts View Post
    after being on backorder for about 8 months the kits are available again.
    Woudl you be able to give me the part number for this kit? I'm in Canada and would source it at my dealership. But would like the number so I don't get the lost puppy look when I ask for the spare tire kit.

Max

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Just a heads up, the US might have a different part # then we do in Canada. I know that has happened a lot for me when buying new GM Parts.
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

SRX-MTL is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by Maximumkk View Post
    Woudl you be able to give me the part number for this kit? I'm in Canada and would source it at my dealership. But would like the number so I don't get the lost puppy look when I ask for the spare tire kit.

Max
    Part number indicated on the box : 09598758 TIRE KIT

It is also indicated Made in China

Maximumkk is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 SRX Premium AWD - Silver Coast w/ Shale-Brownstone

Thanks!

Max

Lindsay Cadillac Parts is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay Cadillac Parts View Post
    the SRX spare tire kit is available. We are getting $295.00 for it plus shipping (GM list of over $400.00). the kit includes wheel, tire, jack, tub to store it all in, and all needed harware. give me a call at 703-824-9670 to get one on the way.
    those were the days....the spare tire kit is still in stock bu after multiple price increases from GM it is currently $475.00 shipped. to order please call 703-647-8670, ask for Luke
    Luke Butler
    703-647-8670
    lbutler@lindsaycadillac.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.