2010 SRX's For Sale
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2010 SRX's For Sale in Cadillac SRX Forums; Hey Everyone, We just received our first three 2010 SRX's yesterday. We are willing to sell them anywhere in the ...
    Hill Cadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Dealership

2010 SRX's For Sale

Hey Everyone,

We just received our first three 2010 SRX's yesterday. We are willing to sell them anywhere in the country as well as ship them. We have one fully equipped black raven, one fully equipped except rear DVD in radiant silver, and one standard radiant silver. Here is a link to our dealership website so you may view them:

http://www.hillgmautogroup.com/Vehic...G=24&maxMPG=26

If anyone would like more information please let me know. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Randy
    Hill Cadillac
    3964 West Chester Pike
    Newtown Square, PA 19073
    610-356-4900
    rhill@hillcadillac.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Hill Cadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Dealership

Re: 2010 SRX's For Sale

Here is a link to our photo album so you may view photos of our fully equipped 2010 black raven SRX.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...hp?albumid=934

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks.

Randy
    Hill Cadillac
    3964 West Chester Pike
    Newtown Square, PA 19073
    610-356-4900
    rhill@hillcadillac.com

dctex99 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Lexus RX350, Satin Cashmere Metallic

Smile Re: 2010 SRX's For Sale

It looks like most of the original shipment of these went to distant dealers from California(near Mexico),,and most are around the 50K loaded!!! I found 2010 SRX's in Colorado, Pa, South Dakota, and Indiana,,AND, get this; Anchorage Auto Sales and Service has one in stock;;only 2459 miles from me; I wlll take a taxi to see it......and of course St. George,UT...they always fill up the Mormon dealers....sorry; no disrespect; just factual as a long time car buff!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.