Anyone spot a 2010 SRX at a Dealer??
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, Anyone spot a 2010 SRX at a Dealer?? in Cadillac SRX Forums; Anyone see a 2010; be sure and mention it, so we can track how the dealers get filled in with ...
    dctex99 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Lexus RX350, Satin Cashmere Metallic

Smile Anyone spot a 2010 SRX at a Dealer??

Anyone see a 2010; be sure and mention it, so we can track how the dealers get filled in with these....my dealer, a Pontiac,Buick and Cadillac dealer; is out of Buicks, has two Pontiac G6's, and a few CTS's and just one used 06 SRX...I have never seen so few cars in his lot,,or I should say her as it is woman owned!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

smithb is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Anyone spot a 2010 SRX at a Dealer??

The dealer where I bought my CTS from in Dallas called and said they had some in. The local dealer in my small town doesn't have 1 Cadillac in stock, but only has 2 Pontiacs and a dozen or so GMC Trucks with some SUV's thrown in.

On a side note, the dealer started as a "Superstore" selling Pontiac, Olds, Cadillac, and GMC, but 2 are dead, and they lost their Cadillac franchise (or will lose it next year), so I doubt they will continue as a GMC only dealer. Their service (both customer and automobile) has been horrible in my experience, that is why I drove 3 hours to buy a CTS in Dallas. The local dealer wouldn't even sell me one below sticker!!! I bought my SRX there (they ripped me off $500 by changing the price at the last minute after I had everything lined up), but for the CTS, they claimed they could get sticker for it. Their CTS's sat up there while I drove my fully loaded one around. They lost the sale of a fully loaded CTS and, pretty soon, a fully loaded SRX. Not to mention I ripped them on the survey GM sent me (by only putting down exactly what happened and how I drove 3 hours to buy my Cadillac). They are (were) the kind of dealer that makes GM look bad.

Uncle_Buck is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX Premium AWD

There is one listed on Ebay Motors. For some reason I can't post the link, but it should be easy to find, just sort by newest first.

univilsig is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS DI

No dealers have the 2010 SRX in stock yet. The unit for sale on eBay is for a unit the dealer has on order, not on the lot. GM just started producing the SRX in the Mexico factory at the beginning of last week. As of last Friday just about 400 have been manufactured. As you can imagine, it will take weeks for them to actually start arriving at dealers. That's assuming GM allows them to be shipped right away. When the new CTS was launched, GM held all production units on the factory lot for 3 or 4 weeks to make sure there were no production issues. Dont know if the same will occur with the SRX but I wouldnt expect any before mid September at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by smithb View Post
    the dealer where i bought my cts from in dallas called and said they had some in. The local dealer in my small town doesn't have 1 cadillac in stock, but only has 2 pontiacs and a dozen or so gmc trucks with some suv's thrown in.

On a side note, the dealer started as a "superstore" selling pontiac, olds, cadillac, and gmc, but 2 are dead, and they lost their cadillac franchise (or will lose it next year), so i doubt they will continue as a gmc only dealer. Their service (both customer and automobile) has been horrible in my experience, that is why i drove 3 hours to buy a cts in dallas. The local dealer wouldn't even sell me one below sticker!!! I bought my srx there (they ripped me off $500 by changing the price at the last minute after i had everything lined up), but for the cts, they claimed they could get sticker for it. Their cts's sat up there while i drove my fully loaded one around. They lost the sale of a fully loaded cts and, pretty soon, a fully loaded srx. Not to mention i ripped them on the survey gm sent me (by only putting down exactly what happened and how i drove 3 hours to buy my cadillac). They are (were) the kind of dealer that makes gm look bad.
    they are counting the ones enroute again,,,none at dealers!!

ewill3rd is offline Cadillac Technician
    Automobile(s): none

GM has brought a couple by for our salespeople to look at but they usually leave a couple hours later.
    None on the lot yet, I have been bugging the sales manager about getting to play with one and look it over.

I like to look over the new ones and play with the gadgets... see what I am in for.

We have a new scan tool this year called the MDI. The Tech 2 will not function on this vehicle.
    The MDI is a wireless interface for a PC based scan tool. We put the MDI in the car and then use either a USB connected laptop or a wireless access point and a PC with an application called GDS (Global Diagnostic System) to access all the modules, codes, and data.
    I have all my equipment ready... now I just need a broken one.

Vrocks is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Post Re: Anyone spot a 2010 SRX at a Dealer??

My dealer has 3 on the lot (Hill Cadillac). I'm heading over today or tomorrow to check them out... One is loaded and another has FWD only - there's a third but I can't remember the config.

Quote Originally Posted by dctex99 View Post
    they are counting the ones enroute again,,,none at dealers!!
    He said it was in stock (one on Saturday and two more were coming on Monday) and I could come look at it. I told him I lived 3.5 hours away and I did't want to drive down there just to look (meaning I wanted one in stock like I would order it, so I could buy it if I liked it), and he said I could just buy the one they had (being funny). It was a color I didn't want, red if I remember right, and I probably want Black Raven or Flannel Grey. I've seen a couple dealers list theirs on cars.com as well as in stock.

Smile Re: Anyone spot a 2010 SRX at a Dealer??

Please list what state the ones are in on your posts....to the logic miinded like me, I would think my dealer would be one of the first as I am 20 miles from the Mexico border,,,but I don't imagine that will happen.....I will check cars.com for locations!

larryk is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 10 SRX Previously 01 BMW X5

Rizza Cadillac in Tinley Park, IL just got four of them in stock.

ryannel2003 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 Honda Accord EX V6. Previous: 2004 Deville, 2000 STS

Just today my dealer had a product manager for GM come out and show us the '10 SRX. Pretty damn impressive vehicle for sure; it looks much better in person than what is shown in pictures. This particular one was a pre-production so I saw a few things that were out of place, but overall a very well built, well equipped, well designed vehicle.

My dealer said they should be getting them in any day now. We just got our new '10 LaCrosse today, and that is an extremely impressive vehicle as well. There is hope for GM, that is for sure!

Red face Re: Anyone spot a 2010 SRX at a Dealer??

Quote Originally Posted by dctex99 View Post
    Please list what state the ones are in on your posts....to the logic miinded like me, I would think my dealer would be one of the first as I am 20 miles from the Mexico border,,,but I don't imagine that will happen.....I will check cars.com for locations!
    2010's in PA, Alaska, South Dakota, Indiana and a few in California;;mostly loaded, so around 50K, altho one listed was $35 K!!

Not that anyone cares about my local Cadillac dealer, but I reported earlier that they had no Cadillacs in stock, and they closed this last week. So no dealer within 60 miles of me.

Yes, its a funny thing about dealers; the dealer I bought my SRX from in a suburb of San diego was destined for closing by GM! I tried their website about 2 months ago, and a blocker came up from GM saying they were out of business! I called, and the lady said they were fighting it!! Well,,today they have 2 2010 SRX's in stock as they sold one over the weekend, and my LOCAL dealer; woman owned, so they dare not close hers,,,has NONE!! I also never received my brochure I was promised by the middle of August by Cadillac! Guess they don't want to sell me a new one badly; or maybe can't find employees to print them...lol...only 9 1/2% unemployment down here!!

durangojim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX FWD LUXURY

Crestview Cadillac in Rochester, Michigan, has 4 new SRXs on the lot. Been seeing a lot of them in SE Michigan. Might even buy or lease a new one when my CTS lease is up in December.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.