2010 SRX Review - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum - 2010+ Discussion, 2010 SRX Review in Cadillac SRX Forums; While I love our 09 SRX the w/Sport Package, I suspect the new smaller FWD version will be a huge ...
    USAFRET is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe A6 w/RECARO's

Re: 2010 SRX Review

While I love our 09 SRX the w/Sport Package, I suspect the new smaller FWD version will be a huge success esspecially if it gets much better fuel mileage.

Time marches on.

Northern SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-4 3.6 & 2008 SRX-4 V6

Great video of the MotorTrend comparo between the SRX and the RX: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqIWiiXbMJM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqIWiiXbMJM[/ame]

Barry626 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by dctex99 View Post
    Any one seen any 2010's at dealers yet?? I know the east coast always gets theirs first. I like the more competitive pricing; and more power with as good gas mileage!!
    GM was here yesterday in NY showing SRX & Station Wagon. I bought the SRX!

CrownVic87 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS Sport & Luxury

Thumbs up Re: 2010 SRX Review

Great post with the video. Glad to see MotorTrend giving the Caddy, the nod.

Certainly, nice to see Cadillac offering a turbo charged engine. It should be a treat and I'm in the market.

jwoodie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 V8 AWD

Oops, you're right - no 3rd seat in the SRX! I hope "the General" isn't fighting the last war (i.e., copying the Lexus RX) while Ford is capitalizing on long-awaited public acceptance of station wagons with its Lincoln MKT.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.