Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  sgilbert 
#1 ·
Hi,

I just purchased a 2005 SRX V8 with NAV. I wanted to know what is the latest version of the NAV DVD for North America?

Thanks

#8 ·
Here is a fun idea!

Send him thew disk no charge AFTER he becomes a supporting member ($5.00 for a month). Then, I will send you four bucks. I am serious. I get so much out of this forum for a measly 5 bucks a month I want others to get on board and become supporting members. That alone is worth much more than the 4 bucks I send you. PM me and I will give you my offcie number so you know I am not screwing around and will really send you the bucks as promised. Or ask ckrichrds. He and I had a flawless deal on the honor system.

Todd

#9 ·
TSS, Great idea except for one slight flaw. That leaves me short $56 for the 1st year alone.

Yes, I frequent this site, but an not inclines to support it, especially for $60/yr. I sign on here about 1/week to just keep abreast of what's going on re: SRX--never other models. There is only 1 forum I support, and get far more in return than I give, but that is a boating forum. If you search, I believe you'll find I give far more to this forum than I receive.

Thanks for the effort, though. kru, my offer still stands.

#10 ·
no no no. read my post again. I am saying make kru become a supporting member For ONE MONTH for five bucks. KRU can commit to one month only...you do not need to commit to a year. bottom line would be you get your four bucks from me and kru becomes a supporting member for one month....but HOPEFULLY longer. It was just an idea....the only one out anything would be ME.

Peace.

#13 · (Edited)
I'm sorry I only have one post, but that doesn't make me a bad person. I just became an SRX owner. (I haven't even taken delivery of it yet... should be here Monday.) This was my first foray on this site. Hopefully I will have good experiences here. Hopefully I will be able to contribute to this forum in more ways than just finances. That's the plan anyway...

-kru

#14 ·
Just wondering ... If you have an 06 on the way, why do you want an old NAV version . Your 06 came originally came with a newer version than Gilbert has.

Also, glad you are not a one post wonder anymore. As you use this forum more, you will understand why that was said. Some people find the forum, log on once to ask a question , members take the time to answer and assist - and the poster never checks in again for the responses - one post wonder .

#15 ·
I understand. I'm a member on another forum for one of my other cars and I've seen that happen.

Reason I wanted this disc is because it's better than what I have now (nothing) and the price is right. The car doesn't currently have a nav system. I am looking to add it for the best price possible. If this means an old disc initially, so be it. Sure, I might upgrade versions down the line, but at least I have a start to my cost-conscious nav upgrade...

-Kru

5 posts and counting...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.