Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Clunking from rearend? in Cadillac SRX Forums; Does anybody's SRX make a clunk sound from the rearend when they put it into gear? Mine does it sometimes ...
- 03-12-04 04:41 PM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black 2006 GTO
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- Chas. SC
Clunking from rearend?
Does anybody's SRX make a clunk sound from the rearend when they put it into gear?
Mine does it sometimes but not others.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE