Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Invidualizing" the SRX

Cape Cod & Naples

"Invidualizing" the SRX

Does anyone know a link to aftermarket cosmetics and performance mods for the SRX?

2. Remove Advertisements

Re: "Invidualizing" the SRX

riff is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: "Invidualizing" the SRX

Thought I'd bring this up again since some time has passed. Has anyone run into any other accessories for the SRX? Aside from some rather ugly shift-sticks and air deflectors I haven't been able to find much. There is the one wheel/tire combo that is offering and a couple of items (grilles, running boards, wheels) at .. anything else of interest? Maybe we should make a list of all shops out there offering any after-market accessories and parts for the SRX? A directory of sorts. I'm looking for both performance and dress-up accessories. - BAX 20" wheel and tire package. - Wheels, running boards and grilles. - Shift knobs, door edge guards. - Wood dashboard kits. - Wood dashboard kit, external trims.
    Last edited by riff; 04-12-04 at 03:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Cadillac Posting Rules