Picking Mine Up!!! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Picking Mine Up!!! in Cadillac SRX Forums; I should've paid more attention... I remember stopping for gas four times during the trip but I can't be certain ...
    riff is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Picking Mine Up!!!

I should've paid more attention... I remember stopping for gas four times during the trip but I can't be certain how necessary those stops had been. The computer currently displays a 20.1 mpg average but I did not reset it after arriving here a week ago.

Ok, so here is mine. Ended up getting a memory stick reader just so I could share... Both sides from the front and an obligatory Ultraview shot. More to come... any requests? I can try and snap what you'd like to see.
    Attached Images

Terpnut is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Very nice! Love the brick/stone driveway!

Thanks I actually get a lot of comments on the driveway... Hopefully now there will be some kind words for the vehicle occupying it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpnut
    Very nice! Love the brick/stone driveway!

doncapecod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I literally can't find anything to complain about with my 04 Moonstone V6 AWD...
    [b]EXCEPT[b/] the fact that I couldn't order the XM satellite radio with the ultra-view option. We got the ultra-view and it is unbelievable. It's like an SUV convertible! So far I've been unsucessful in shopping for an XM radio that will it in the dash (not an attachment), so I'd appreciate any comments you-all might have in that regard.

It's absolutely the best car/suv that I have owned and I came off a Mercedes E430 4matic. Cadillac hit the mark on this. It's too bad they mucked up the ultra-view and the XM radio.

I'm with you. This car is an absolute joy in every sense of the word. I look for excuses to go out and drive...

inmycadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 06 DTS Luxury II-?, 98 Eldorado-Crimson Pearl

Thumbs up Re: Picking Mine Up!!!

You guys are lucky people. Beautiful vehicles. I hope I can be as successful as you. I currently own a 91 S.Deville. This is the "newest" car I have owned. I graduate from college next year with my B.A. in Business Administration and Accounting. That's a start.

Just a quick update. 2800 miles and no problems/complaints whatsoever. I'll be taking my SRX to the dealer this week for an oil change and the usual first checkup. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone interested.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.